Shen Zhixu's eyebrows twitched, and he could feel that the little white tiger was not saying anything good at the moment, and must be cursing.

    "Did I say something wrong?"

    "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow-" Wrong, wrong, ridiculously wrong!

    "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow-" How could a tiger cub like me have an owner!

    "Aww——" Even you, Sick Beauty, are just a two-legged beast raised by a tiger! Understand?

    Although it is said that sick beauties are basically raising themselves now, but sick beauties can't understand, so let the tiger have a good time! Hehehe~

    The little white tiger was wandering into the sky again, so cute in a daze, Shen Zhixu couldn't help chuckling, lowered his head, and rubbed the tip of his nose against hers.

    "Aww, how can you be so cute?"

    Qiao Yi was overjoyed by the praise, and with the sick beauty's intimate behavior, under the fluffy fur, a tiger's face was astonishingly hot.

    Looking up again, Shen Zhixu asked again: "Then how do you say, there was no master before?"

    Qiao Yi nodded.

    For some reason, seeing the little white tiger nodding, Shen Zhixu only felt in a good mood.

    Is this what people often say about possessiveness?

    Shen Zhixu thought, but if the little white tiger had no owner before, how did she know about medicines and supplies?

    "Aww, who taught you the medicines and supplies?"

    Qiao Yi's heart was full of alarm bells.

    Oops! exposed!

    No, she has to play dumb!

    She blinked her round eyes, looking extremely innocent.

    Shen Zhixu almost laughed out of anger.

    Well, she is a little white tiger, and she started to pretend to be stupid again.

    Forget it, she didn't want to say it, and he couldn't keep asking.

    "It's a ghost." Shen Zhixu gave the little white tiger a deliberate look.

    Although this stare was a bit innocuous, it made Qiao Yi lick the hair on the side of her mouth guiltily, avoiding the sick beauty's eyes.

    "Hey, brothers are here again? You guys are lucky today. I hunted a mutated wild boar yesterday. It tastes amazing."

    Brother Chen's loud voice attracted Qiao Yi and the others' attention, especially Qiao Yi. When it came to the mutated wild boar, he couldn't help but licked the fur around his mouth again.

    "Aww—" Sick beauty! Sick beauty! Let's eat! eat it!

    Brother Chen doesn't set up a stall every day, only when he hunts for good things, Qiao Yi has met him three or four times in the past seven days, which is enough to show Brother Chen's strength.

    "Aren't you pretending to be stupid now?" Shen Zhixu raised his eyebrows.

    Qiao Yi was slightly embarrassed, and her beard trembled.