"Oh, you are now at the third level of power. It is not enough to absorb the crystal nucleus of the first and second order. You can absorb this third-level crystal nucleus."

    Only her power level has gone up. If she meets the research institute Talents have the ability to protect themselves.

    Qiao Yi shook her head immediately.

    "Aww—" No, no, sick beauty, you have to improve your abilities too! And you killed this Tier 3 zombie, so you should absorb it!

    Speaking of it, she didn't seem to have seen the sick beauty absorb the crystal nucleus. Most of the previous crystal nucleus was given to herself.

    Qiao Yi stared suspiciously at the sickly beauty. If she didn't absorb the crystal nucleus, how could her ability level increase so quickly? Does the sickly beauty want to go to heaven?

    "Oh boy, absorb it soon."

    Qiao Yi simply pushed the colorless crystal nucleus to the side of the sick beauty, expressing her rejection with actions.

    Shen Zhixu paused, and a sporadic smile flashed in his eyes, "Aww, do you want to give me the crystal nucleus and let me absorb it?"

    Seeing the little white tiger nodding seriously, the smile in his eyes deepened, but he still firmly pushed the crystal nucleus back.

    "Oh, that's great, but the third-order crystal nucleus is useless to me, let's absorb it."

    It's not that Shen Zhixu is coaxing the little white tiger. Now he has 50% of his abilities fused with his body, and he can mobilize 50% of his abilities. Yes, he can also absorb crystal nuclei to improve abilities, but the crystal nuclei below the fourth level are useless to him at all.

    Qiao Yi was dubious.

    The third-order crystal nucleus is useless to the sick beauty, my God, how high is his ability level?

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, your abilities should have exceeded the third level, right? !

    If this is the case, then it is understandable why there is so much room for sick beauties.

    "Absorb it soon."

    Under the urging of the sick beauty, Qiao Yi couldn't resist anymore, and pressed her paws on the colorless crystal nucleus. After a while, the familiar warm current poured into her body along the pads, making her throat feel so comfortable. Make a gurgling sound.

    Shen Zhixu noticed something, and his hands were itchy again, but the little white tiger was absorbing supernatural powers at this time, and it was difficult for him to use them.

    After a while, Qiao Yi finished absorbing the energy of the third-order crystal nucleus, she shook her hair refreshedly, and her round eyes were brilliant.

    "How do you feel?" Shen Zhixu asked.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, I feel that my powers have increased a lot! But it seems that there is still a long way to go from the fourth order.

    Shen Zhixu smiled without saying a word, and raised his hand to stroke the little white tiger's furry head.

    Qiao Yi rubbed back habitually, smelling the aroma of instant noodles from outside, she licked the fur around her mouth.

    Didn't she just eat enough, why is she hungry again?

    Shen Zhixu noticed that the little white tiger was looking directly at Li Wenbin, and saw her greedy face, what else did he not understand?