No, no, he can't die yet. Such a great man can produce a supernatural inhibitor. There will definitely be bigger research discoveries in the future. How can he die here? !

    Ding Ruibo turned to summon other zombies.

    Under Ding Ruibo's call, the zombies outside began to riot.

    Qiao Yi, who had just climbed up the stairs, paused when she heard the roar, and then listened carefully and found that there were disorderly footsteps coming from far to near. She was so startled that she hurried downstairs and closed the door of the farmhouse villa.

    Fortunately, the gate of the farm villa is an iron gate. She pushed her head on it, and the gate automatically closed with a click.

    Hope this door lasts a while.

    After doing all this, Qiao Yi quickly climbed upstairs.

    Sick beauty, sick beauty, where are you?

    She just delayed for a while, and the sick beauty disappeared. How could he be faster than the tiger?

    Qiao Yi thought through gritted teeth.

    When Shen Zhixu heard the movement outside, a trace of scarlet flashed across his eyes.

    "I really don't give up."

    Ding Ruibo, who was extremely hypoxic, seemed to have half stepped into the coffin, but when he heard Shen Zhixu's murmur, he thought it was the whisper of a demon, and the intense sense of danger swept towards him like a tsunami , the next second, he only felt a pain in his neck, and something cold was injected into his veins.

    Yes, it was the tranquilizer gun that was taken away from me!

    When he realized this, Ding Ruibo had already fallen to the ground, his consciousness gradually blurred.

    Shen Zhixu looked down at Ding Ruibo who was like a dead dog, and sneered.

    In the last life, Ding Ruibo died by his own hands. In this life, let him die in a different way.

    Shen Zhixu thought slowly, then pulled out the handcuffs from the space, held Ding Ruibo's wrist which had already been anesthetized, pulled the other handcuffs around, and dragged him down the stairs as easily as dragging a dead person.

    As the steps went down step by step, Ding Ruibo's back bumped against the steps, probably because he was too tired, Shen Zhixu let go of his hand, and kicked Ding Ruibo, who was unconscious, rolled away go downstairs.

    Sure enough, it is still more convenient.

    Shen Zhixu smiled very satisfied.

    As soon as Qiao Yi climbed up to the second floor, she heard that the outside of the farm villa seemed to be quiet, and there was no sound of knocking on the door. She stopped her movements and listened intently.

    Really quieted down.

    what happened?

    Qiao Yi intuitively felt that the mutation of the zombies was related to the sick beauty, so she became more and more anxious to find the sick beauty.

    Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?

    The doors of the rooms on the second floor were all closed. It was difficult for Qiao Yi to determine which room the sick beauty entered. She couldn't help but wonder if the sick beauty knew that she would secretly follow her, so she did it on purpose?

    Qiao Yi looked at the closed doors and sighed helplessly.

    ...

    Bang——