She always felt that something was wrong.

    There is also the vague prying after entering the room, I don't know if it has anything to do with Ding Ruibo.

    Noticing that the little white tiger's eyes were empty, Shen Zhixu couldn't help feeling bad, and deliberately shook the compressed biscuit in front of her.

    Qiao Yi's empty gaze slowly focused, seeing the compressed biscuit dangling in front of her, she bit it into her mouth without thinking, chewed slowly, and at the end she did not forget to glare at the sick beauty.

    She doesn't eat her own food, and even comes to tease her, the sick beauty is really in a hurry.

    But at this moment, Shen Zhixu remembered what Li Wenbin said, and thought carefully, "Little White Tiger, should I give you a name?" Otherwise, Little White Tiger, Little

    White Tiger would bark all day long, and it would sound strange.

    Qiao Yi swallowed the biscuit and slowly shook her head.

    "Aww—" No, I already have a name.

    "Huh? Why?"

    "Aww——" I have a name, my name is Qiao Yi!

    "Don't worry, I'll give you a nice name."

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    Sure enough, if you can't speak, it will be very tiring to communicate with the sick beauty.

    Shen Zhixu took the little white tiger's speechlessness as acquiescence, thought carefully for a few seconds, and tentatively said, "I call you Mimi, what do you think?"

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    She yelled angrily. beauty.

    Shen Zhixu: "..."

    Well, he understands, little white tiger doesn't like the name Mimi.

    Shen Zhixu began to think again.

    When Qiao Yi saw him, she simply ignored him, lying on the bed and playing with her tail.

    Playing and playing, she couldn't help thinking of the long and beautiful tail of mother tiger.

    I don't know how far it is from the Huailong base, and how many days it will take them to drive there.

    Shen Zhixu inadvertently saw the picture of the little white tiger playing with his tail, and was so cute that his heart trembled. He couldn't help holding her under the armpit, hugged her, put his forehead against her head, and rubbed her lightly. .

    Qiao Yi was dazed when she was picked up, and then seeing the enlarged handsome face of the sick beauty, with her forehead still pressed against her own, her tiger face couldn't help but feel hot, and she was so ashamed that she raised her paws to block the handsome face that the sick beauty approached. Face.

    Damn it, sick beauties don't attack tigers with their beauty!

    However, what Qiao Yi didn't know was that her pink and tender meat pads were exposed in front of the sickly beauty, which immediately attracted his attention. After putting her on his lap, he reached out and pinched her pink and tender meat pads.

    "The meat pad is actually pink."

    Qiao Yi was slightly embarrassed, feeling that the sickly beauty was like a bumpkin who had never seen the world.

    She was pinched so that the tiger's face became hotter and hotter, and she simply broke free from the sick beauty's hand, her paws curled up, not to be pinched by him.