Thinking of the protracted day that made her suspect that her baby teeth were gone, Qiao Yi felt a chill run down her spine, and looked at the sick beauty with a little caution.

    Although Shen Zhixu didn't understand what the little white tiger meant, he could somewhat guess from her expression.

    Probably because I was worried about whether my body could hold on.

    Shen Zhixu felt that he was in good condition today, and he should be able to last for a long time.

    "Is it very far?"

    Little White Tiger nodded, then shook his head again.

    "Aww—" It's not far, it's not close.

    Shen Zhixu raised his eyebrows slightly, "It's okay, just take me there, I won't cause you any trouble."

    Qiao Yi listened, thought for a few seconds, and walked towards the creek.

    Seeing Shen Zhixu, he stepped behind the little white tiger.

    The little white tiger walked slowly, probably thinking about his body, such a considerate behavior made Shen Zhixu laugh, and the sunken corner of his heart became softer and softer.

    About twenty minutes later, Shen Zhixu heard the sound of trickling water.

    Not long after, he and the little white tiger saw a clear stream.

    "Aww-" Here it is, here it is!

    The little white tiger howled and jumped into the creek as if having fun.

    Shen Zhixu was startled, and subconsciously wanted to stop the little white tiger, but seeing her skillful posture, he slowly let go of his slightly raised heart.

    He walked over slowly, and stopped at the upstream not far from the little white tiger. After squatting down, he picked up a handful of water and gently washed his face.

    Qiao Yi was soaking in the water, lazily watching Shen Zhixu's actions. When she saw him stand up after washing his face, as if he wanted to unzip his coat, she jumped out of the water in shock, ignoring Wet, I stood up and pulled on his calf.

    "Aww—" What are you doing? What are you doing? Want to take a bath when your body is not in good shape? Do you think your body is too bad and want to get worse?

    Thinking of the sick beauty's suffering from illness some time ago, Qiao Yi's eyes unconsciously became angry, and her light blue round eyes sparkled because of this.

    Shen Zhixu's movements stopped, he didn't expect the little white tiger to react so much, after thinking about it for a while, he understood the key point, and he was no longer obsessed with scrubbing his body, otherwise the little white tiger might get angry.

    "Sorry, it's my fault. I'll come back to scrub after I recover." Shen Zhixu seldom spoke in this tone of admitting his mistakes, but to Xiao Baihu, he just used it like this, and he didn't feel any disgust yet.

    Qiao Yi carefully looked at the sick beauty's expression, seeing that the apology on his face did not seem to be fake, so she was relieved, let out a breath, and soaked back in the water again.

    Shen Zhixu looked at the clear stream with some regret, and sat down cross-legged on the bank, his eyes fell on the little white tiger, in fact, he was sensing the degree of fusion between his ability and his body.

    Qiao Yi got up after soaking for a long time. She walked away from the sick beauty after landing, and shook her body to shake off the water droplets on her body. Then she turned to look at the sick beauty who also got up.