A tiger and a zombie fought like this, the big white tiger failed to avoid the zombie several times, and its attacks were blocked by the ice shield.

    With the passage of time, the ice-type power in the big white tiger's body was continuously consumed, and it became more and more powerless. However, the zombies were still very excited. It is indeed somewhat stronger than the big white tiger.

    Bang——

    With a loud noise, the ice shield condensed by the big white tiger was smashed by the zombie's fist. The zombie grinned, revealing its sharp teeth, and rushed towards the big white tiger with all its fangs and claws.

    The big white tiger's eyes were calm, and he quickly glanced in a certain direction. That was the cave where it and the cub lived. When it retracted its gaze, it also retracted the few remaining ice abilities, and directly used its body to fight against the zombies. fight.

    Not long after, the big white tiger had several wounds on its body, and its shiny fur was stained with blood.

    That zombie may not be all that good, the big white tiger's rotten body has scratched out several deep bone-deep wounds with its sharp nails, the most serious one is on the neck, if it is deeper, its head will probably be separated from its body home.

    At this time, the smell of blood greatly stimulated the zombies, and they roared up to the sky, draining all their abilities and vowing to take down the food in front of them.

    The big white tiger didn't show any weakness, and rushed forward.

    In the end, the zombie's head separated from its body, and rolled to the ground with a thud.

    The big white tiger that killed the zombie was also seriously injured. Not to mention the bloody wound on its body, what was even more shocking was the wound on its abdomen, which was so deep that it seemed that the intestines inside could be seen.

    The body of the big white tiger swayed slightly, and it took a few steps towards the other side of the mountain. Finally, it couldn't resist the dizziness caused by excessive blood loss, and fell heavily to the ground.

    Even so, it still struggled to crawl over, and the dark red blood drew a bloodstain on the ground.

    Gradually, the big white tiger couldn't move anymore, feeling life was slowly draining away, and the light blue tiger eyes gradually dimmed.

    At this time, it seemed to hear something, Xiaoyuan's ears trembled slightly, and looked up with difficulty, and vaguely saw a slender figure running towards it, and then sank into the darkness.

    At the same time, Qiao Yi, who had just searched around the cave and returned to the cave to wait for the mother tiger after not finding the mother tiger, suddenly felt a strong palpitation, as if she subconsciously felt that something bad had happened. Strong uneasiness swept through his body.

    No, no, mother tiger is so powerful, she will be fine.

    Qiao Yi kept comforting herself, but those tiger eyes, which were very similar to the tiger mother, were covered with a layer of mist, and finally gathered into tears, rolling down from the tear ditch.

    The whole night, Qiao Yi didn't dare to close her eyes. It was almost dawn when she couldn't resist the drowsiness. She squatted on the ground and fell asleep with her head leaning against the mountain wall. It's just that she didn't sleep very comfortably and felt helpless from time to time. whimpering.

    rustle--

    The breeze blew, and the branches swayed and made a sound.

    Qiao Yi, who was leaning on the mountain wall, woke up suddenly, raised her eyes and looked out of the cave blankly. When she regained her consciousness, she realized that it was already dawn. She hurried to the outside of the mountain, but she didn't see the mother tiger, and her inner anxiety continued to expand.

    how come? How come you haven't come back yet?

    Qiao Yi walked anxiously around the cave with her short legs, and finally the area continued to expand. It took three full days to cover the entire mountain. Unfortunately, she didn't find the tiger mother.

    Qiao Yi was almost desperate, no one knew how she got here for the past three days, as soon as she thought that mother tiger might encounter an accident in a place she could not see, tears would flow down her cheeks, and her chest would become even more sluggish. As if about to suffocate, I secretly hated why I couldn't be more powerful, so that the tiger mother would not disappear!

    The tiger mother was not found on the mountain, so Qiao Yi had no choice but to look outside the mountain.

    Maybe the tiger mother will be outside the mountain?

    Knowing that this possibility is very small, she still hinted to herself like this.

    Maybe?

    As long as there is a slight possibility, she is not willing to give up.

    The author has something to say:

    Cerebellar Axe is looking for a mother~