Unexpectedly, it just opened its mouth, and the little boy backed away again and again, his little head kept shaking.

    No, no, mom, let's not go back, just stay in the mountains.

    The mother tiger didn't understand what the cub meant, so she glanced at the sky and saw that it was getting dark. She took a step forward, and the cub followed closely.

    "Roar?"

    Mother Tiger roared softly, expressing her inquiry.

    "Aww——" Mom, let's not leave, let's stay.

    Qiao Yi shook her head while making gestures.

    The tiger mother understood that the cub was planning to stay in the mountains. The tiger narrowed her eyes, looked at her for a few seconds, then turned around and walked towards the opposite direction of the villa.

    Knowing that mother tiger agreed, Qiao Yi let out an ooh in her heart, and followed behind mother tiger.

    I don't know how the mother tiger found it, but she actually found a cave for it to live in temporarily.

    Qiao Yi didn't dislike the fact that the ground was covered with dust, and she leaned tightly on the warm body of Mother Tiger.

    In this way, they settled down in the mountains, and Qiao Yi lived happily every day. What made her even more delighted was that she found wild raspberries in the mountains.

    The wild raspberries were sour and sweet, which satisfied Qiao Yi, who had been craving fruit for a long time, and she did not forget to bring some back for Mother Tiger to taste.

    Although the mother tiger is a carnivorous animal, she does not refuse the cub's kindness, and the food is quite delicious.

    ...

    On this day, after Qiao Yi and Mother Tiger had eaten their fill, they walked down the mountain slowly to clean up the zombies and collect crystal nuclei.

    I don't know if it was Qiao Yi's illusion. She found that there seemed to be a lot less zombies outside the mountain. Could it be that there are survivors passing by these days?

    Speaking of which, since she traveled here, she has only seen mother tigers and animals in the mountains. As for humans, she has never seen any of them, but... considering her current situation, it is better to see them rarely.

    After cleaning up the zombies at the foot of the mountain, they harvested five colorless crystal nuclei. Qiao Yi distributed three to Mother Tiger, and kept the remaining two for herself.

    After absorbing the energy in the crystal nucleus, they returned to the mountain refreshed.

    When they returned to the cave, the sky had already dimmed, and the last ray of light in the sky was submerged, and the forest was also quiet, only the crisp chirping of birds was occasionally heard.

    As usual, Qiao Yi made trouble with the tiger mother for a while, and when she felt tired, she leaned on the tiger mother tightly and prepared to fall asleep.

    Just as she closed her eyes, Qiao Yi keenly sensed a strong sense of crisis, and the fur all over her body exploded instantly.

    The mother tiger lowered her head and licked her frizzy fur, and looked out of the cave with cold eyes.

    In the darkness, the mother tiger's tail was stretched straight, and her back was quietly arched, assuming an attacking posture.

    A gust of wind suddenly rushed into the quiet cave, bringing with it a slight stench.

    Qiao Yi caught this scent, and the fur all over her body exploded in an instant, and the isolation ability was subconsciously released, but she didn't want the mother tiger to jump out at the moment the hood was formed.

    "Oh!!!" Mom, where are you going? ! Come back soon! ! !

    Qiao Yi put back her hood and hurriedly chased in the direction where Mother Tiger left.

    The tiger mother is the top predator in the animal world, and her running speed is not what Qiao Yi's current cub can catch up to. In just a few seconds, the tiger mother's figure disappeared into the darkness.

    Qiao Yi's eyes were not restricted by the darkness, and she looked around anxiously and worriedly. What made her uneasy was that she couldn't find the figure of the tiger mother, and she couldn't hear the surrounding movement with her sensitive hearing. It was so quiet that only her was left. The sound of a chaotic heartbeat due to anxiety.

    Mom, where have you been?