Meeting the Guys (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing ?"

"Well you're my doctor, aren't you gonna feed me ?"

I couldn't help but giggle.

"Okay okay, the doctor's feeling nice today so she'll feed you you're dinner."

"Yay !" He honestly looked like a little boy who just heard that he's getting ice cream. He's so adorable.

I started feeding him his dinner and once he finished we stayed in bed cuddling each other and then he started dozing off.

After a few minutes, he fell asleep on my shoulder cuddling close to me. I kissed his cute nose and decided to get some rest myself.

Hopefully he'll feel better soon.

"I love you baby boy."

And with that I fell asleep with the man I love to death sleeping in my arms.

~End of Flashback~

"Babe, you stayed with me that time while I was sick. You didn't even care that you could've gotten what I did."

"Well you're my boyfriend, I'd do anything to make you feel better."

"But still, you didn't have to do it. You did it because you're a caring person. And that's why I love you."

He kissed me again, but there was something different about this kiss...there was something special. There was want. He glided his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly gave. James lifted me up on the bathroom counter and stood in between my legs which wrapped around his waist.

We ended up in a heated make out session. It lasted for the longest time. Maybe like ten minutes at least.

When we finally parted, he started to stroke my cheek. Our lips were both red and a little swollen. But I didn't care.

"I really really love you Kary."

"And I really really really love you Jamie." I quickly pecked his lips and jumped off the counter.

"Well, I came up here to tell you that I bought us some things to eat for dinner." He said while leading me to the kitchen.

"That's awesome, I love your cooking. It's better than any restaurant out there."

"Well thank you Baby," kissed my temple, "alright bring a stool here so you could be my food-taster-person."

"A food-taster-person ? I swear you are too much."

"Thank you, thank you." He took a bow like he's on stage.

"Okay James, go start so your food-taster-person can get to work."

"Alright so I was thinking about making chicken with my special sauce and a side salad."

I started taking everything out of the bags and set them on the counter.

"That sounds really good babe. But what makes the sauce special ?"

"Uh hello, the one and only James David Maslow created it when he was only 14 years old." He said with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Well then obviously it's special," I said, "so does anyone else know the recipe for this sauce ?"

"Nope, just me. But maybe I could tell you. It's gonna take lots and lots of your kisses." He puckered his lips at me and just to mess around with him, I kissed his cheek instead.