Qiao Yi finished eating half of the rabbit meat, and rolled happily on the grass. Fine flakes stuck to her snow-white hair with gray-black stripes as she moved.

    The mother tiger quietly watched the cub play around for a while, and when she felt that it was almost time, she gave a soft growl, signaling the cub to get up quickly.

    Qiao Yi immediately got up, shook her body, and the fine grass sticking in her hair was thrown out.

    "Oh?" Mom, are we going back?

    Mother Tiger didn't respond, but raised her eyes to look around, finally chose a direction, and walked slowly.

    Qiao Yi followed quickly, and vaguely remembered that this direction was opposite to the road back to the villa area. A flash of inspiration flashed in her mind, and she remembered that Mother Tiger hadn't eaten much today, and the half of the rabbit meat was not enough for her to stuff her teeth, so Tiger mother is planning to hunt large animals!

    ...

    "Roar!"

    With a deep tiger roar, the vigorous white tiger and a stag with forked antlers fell to the ground together.

    There are deep bony scars on the buttocks and back of the stag, obviously these are the masterpieces of the big white tiger.

    Qiao Yi, who was not far away, witnessed the whole process, and the blood in his whole body was boiling.

    This buck was obviously stronger than the one she saw for the first time, but the mother tiger managed to hunt it down without any effort!

    It's amazing, her mother is really amazing! She will definitely become a powerful and brave tiger like her mother in the future!

    Thinking that this is her mother, Qiao Yi raised her head proudly, her white and gray tail wagging happily.

    The tiger mother raised her eyes and saw that the cub was staring at her for some reason, and the whole tiger exuded an air of pride. It tilted its head to look at it for a while, then roared, reminding her to come over quickly.

    Only then did Qiao Yi restrain herself, and ran over with her short legs.

    The tiger mother still used her sharp nails to cut the fur off the buck's buttocks, leaving the most tender part for the cubs.

    Qiao Yi had eaten rabbit meat before, so she wasn't that hungry, but she didn't refuse Mother Tiger's kindness, and lay down on the buck's hip, biting it with a groan.

    The mother tiger was also hungry, chewing big mouthfuls.

    After more than an hour, Qiao Yi and Mother Tiger had enough food and drink, and went to the stream to soak for a while before they walked out of the deep mountain slowly.

    They stayed in the mountains all afternoon. When they came out of the mountains, the setting sun was slanting, and the whole sky seemed to be soaked in blood, which made people feel palpitations for no reason.

    It was the first time for Qiao Yi to see such a scene, and she approached Mother Tiger with some fear.

    The tiger mother looked up at the bloody sky, a trace of worry flashed in those tiger eyes similar to Qiao Yi, and the super intuition of the beast made her smell a hint of danger that was about to come.

    Mother Tiger lowered her head and picked up Qiao Yi's nape, and ran back to the villa area at a very fast speed.

    Qiao Yi was caught off guard by the wind and his face was blurred. The whole tiger was still in a daze, and let out a groan.