It quickly looked at the little boy, and saw that the little boy was messing around with his back turned to him. The tense back slowly relaxed, and then he lay back on his stomach.

    Huh? I didn't find that there was any ability to activate, could it be that the sound was wrong?

    Well, her cry should not be domineering enough, come again.

    Qiao Yi tilted her head and thought for a while, then continued to sink into her dantian—

    "Woooo—"

    No.     "

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"     "Woo-oh-oh-oh-oh-"     Still nothing.     Qiao Yi didn't believe in evil, and continued to work hard.

    Behind her, the tiger mother had long been unable to stand the roaring of her cub, buried her head in her paws, covered her ears, and looked disgusted and helpless.

    "Roar—"

    After a long time, Qiao Yi finally let out a decent howl of a tiger. However, compared with the domineering roar of the tiger mother, the sound she made was very much like an imitation.

    Of course, these are not the point, the point is that she still hasn't issued the ability.

    After crying for so long, Qiao Yi was tired and thirsty. She ran into the bathroom and fumbled to turn on the faucet with her claws. She licked the water column a few times hastily, and then walked out of the bathroom limply like a frosted eggplant.

    Does she really have no powers?

    No way, no way, wouldn't the Great God of Time Traveling deceive himself like this?

    Don't bring such a fool!

    Qiao Yi was paralyzed, her eyes were full of supernatural powers, and she didn't realize that an invisible ripple spread out around her, forming a transparent circular cover with a radius of one meter, enveloping her.

    Almost at the moment when Qiao Yi was covered by the transparent circular cover, Mother Tiger seemed to have discovered something, stood up abruptly, her back tensed, her round pupils shrunk into small dots, as if she was about to hunt .

    "Roar! Roar! Roar!"

    The tiger mother roared three times in a row, a strong anger was revealed in the roar, the tiger eyes quickly glanced at the direction where the cub usually stayed, but did not see the cub, and looked around again. I looked around, but still didn't see the little boy. Its breath is even more dangerous, and there is even a trace of coldness around it, and there seem to be crystal clear ice edges looming in the air.

    When the mother tiger roared, Qiao Yi was stunned. Although she didn't feel how dangerous the mother tiger's breath was at the moment, she could hear its anger from the mother tiger's roar.

    What's going on here? what happened? Who messed with Tiger Mother?

    Qiao Yi was a little worried, and ran towards Mother Tiger with her short legs.

    "Woo?" Mom, what's the matter with you? Who made you angry?

    Xiaoyuan's ears trembled, and the tiger mother turned her head suddenly to look back. There was nothing behind her, and there was no cub.

    "Roar!"

    The tiger mother roared again towards the place where the cub made the sound, and at the same time walked towards that place.