Welcome to the Underworld

Unknown Time, Train to the Underworld

The scene opens to our main group of friends sitting on a floating train that is said to be heading for the underworld. The group composed of Issei, [y/n], rias, akeno, xenovia, gasper, koneko, lucy, asia, david, kiba, rebecca and rover.

There is some funny shenanigans going on within the two male protagonists, issei was being hugged by rias, asia and xenovia. On the other hand, koneko and rebecca were fighting to see who gets to sit on [y/n]'s lap, with it ending in both sitting on one leg. Finally, lucy was pulling david away from akeno who was getting too touchy with him which made her feel defensive. Kiba took glances to laugh at the three situations before returning to his book, while gasper was in his box ppaying on a gameboy given by issei.

Suddenly the train began to experience mild turbulance, [y/n] looked outside and he swore that he saw a plane of french accented masked men talking about going off to visit his mother. He rubbed his eyes to see that no one was there, then the entire train disappeared and everyone fell to the ground.

Soon, a huge purple humanoid western style dragon came out from behind a hill and breathed fire upon them. This instigated for the group to attack, kiba/xenovia slashed at him but its scales proved to be too hard.

Gasper tried to freeze him in time but it failed while koneko and rebecca used strong attacks on it

Gasper tried to freeze him in time but it failed while koneko and rebecca used strong attacks on it. Rebecca used her slow fire rate and explosive round hmg mode but it was useless. David/Lucy wouldn't do much since their abilities would be similar to rebecca and koneko. Akeno used lightning but it was weak compared to those who slew dragons with it.

Issei was planning to give [y/n] some time for an attack he had in store for it. He decided to use ascalon but his attack was simply halted by the dragon using its tail to smack him away.

"Hey! Dragon pick on someone your own size!" He yelled out turning the dragon's attention to him

[Y/n] then dropped down a holographic toy version of something and slowly morphed a machine around him. It revealed a monster from old movies that struck fear in people. Everyone looked at it with one thought in their minds

'GOJIRA!!!'