New World, New Trouble

Kuoh Town, Japan 8:32 am

It was morning, the sun was just rising over the mountain, students walking towards what seem like an academy. Although, this day was unlike any other for a certain group of students, and a specific red head.

"President, are you sure the hyoudou boy has one, it seems very uncertain to me" a blonde boy questioned to the red head

"I agree with kiba, the boy is an insufferable pervert" the short white haired girl grumbled

"I'm sure of it, i sensed it deep within him but that will make him a deadly target for the other races if he poses a threat to them" the president explained to dim their suspicions

They all stopped once reaching the doors of the academy, soon going to their designated classrooms. Within the school grounds three male students were seen pressing their faces against the wall of small structure. The three males had their distinct features to them, on the left was a bald guy who seemed to have shaved his head, on the right was a guy who styled big round glasses and short black hair. Finally, in the center of the two boys was a brunette, the trio were seemingly peeping on a club changing.

"Seems the perverted trio never learn their lesson, no matter how many times the kendo club beat them" a female student sighed

"I'm started to believe they're masochists or something" a male student cringed

The trio were starting to make too much noise and ended up alerting the people inside, as if they had a killer intent to them stared in the boys' direction. Obviously in the instance of the trio, the brunette was left behind to deal with the onslaughted of kendo girls beating them with shinai(the wooden swords).

Meanwhile in an unseen area of the school, two students decided to sneak away and skip homeroom to have a little fun alone. Although, it seems someone was already there to greet them, but it wasn't a student, teacher, or council member, it was our protagonist [Y/n] [L/n].

He wasn't awake but his body seem to have been transported to the gym supply closet. The duo were about to scream that there was an intruder but seeing that he was gravely injured, they decided to take him to the infirmary. Atleast attempt to move him, due to his cybernetic implants, he weighed a decent amount, perhaps about 120 kilos maybe more.

The duo had to call upon the stronger boys but it was still a struggle, after like 15 minutes of just

The group of boys finally made it to the infirmary and placed the heavy boi down on the bed which bent the metal frame from the weight

The group then left the room to head to class, soon [y/n] woke up to see a hospital like room "what the fuck? This isn't NC, did that bucket of bolts transport me elsewhere?"

He would get up from the bed, he looked at the room, seeing that it wasn't futuristic or high tech, more like it was a low technological age. Perhaps it was the early 2000's, like when a certain rockerboy blew up arasaka tower. Although, he doesn't anything related to arasaka or militech, he took a few steps seeing that even after the fight all systems were stable, excluding the prototype he made.

He looked at his right wrist "hm it seems there are two things about the current situation" he insighted