~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOOOO!" Cat cheered, jumping up and down from her spot as Andre and Beck cheer too. Jade just smirked, taking a sip of her drink, watching the referee lift Shelby's arm in the air, announcing Shelby as the winner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YEAH! SHELBY! SHELBY!" Sam cheered from Carly's couch, both her and Freddie chanting Shelby's name as Carly watched with a weird smile and furrowed eyebrows. Spencer peeked his head out from his room doorway with wide eyes, confused with all the chanting as was Carly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Tori arrived home, bruised and slightly bloody, she practically collapsed onto the couch. She groaned. Her mother rushed over to her. "Are you okay sweetie? Do you need painkillers? Water?" Her mother asked and Tori shook her head. "I just need sleep." Tori replied. "Alright, have a bath then go to sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori hummed as she scrolled through the Slap. Most of it was about her fight. Her body still ached slightly from her fight, but she was happy with the results. Even though she traveled nearly halfway across the country just for a match which lasted less than a minute.

"Tori! Hurry up!" Trina shouted, shouldering her bag with annoyance, her voice ringing from downstairs. "Alright! Alright!" Tori groaned, grabbing her bag from her desk in her bedroom. Zeus — which she named the dog which almost killed Beck's dad — came up to her, his tail wagging.

"I've got to go to school, be good for Mom and Dad." Tori said and Zeus barked in confirmation, making her grin. "Good boy." She said before running downstairs at Trina's annoyed shouts. "I'm here! I'm here!" Tori said, rolling her eyes and catching a piece of toast Trina threw at her before being ushered out the door by said person.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Tori said defensively as Trina shut the front door. Trina ushered her to the Range Rover before shutting the doors and practically speeding down the road to get to school. Tori didn't know why Trina wanted to go to School so bad but, she wasn't going to question it.

When they arrived, she grabbed a coffee from the Grub Truck and walked into HA, going to her locker and opening, grabbing the books she needed. She closed her locker and took a sip of her coffee as she watched people walk past, talking with their friends, dancing their way through the hallways or playing music.

Tori liked watching people. She could break down their walls just from a look and figure out their feelings by their body language. She could tell if they were lying, if they were nervous etc. It was a challenge to her mind and she loved watching the other students, picking out their emotions during that exact moment.

"Vega!" She jumped at the sound of the voice, turning her head finding Jade. "Hi Jade." Tori greeted her and Jade stole her coffee, taking a sip before looking around. Tori raised an eyebrow. "I paid for that.." Tori muttered and Jade sent her a look. "Well it's mine now." Jade said, defensively clutching the cup before drinking.

"What are you doing anyway? You look like a loser." Jade said, rolling her eyes. "Watching the other kids dance down the hallways like this is high-school musical." Tori replied making Jade snort. "It's a school for talented kids. Of course they are going to dance down the hallways." Jade said, gesturing to a girl doing a cart-will, flipping and landing in a split position at the top part of the stairs.