The Second Chance

Start from the beginning

The object of her frustration was also her cure.

Janella felt a whirlwind of emotions. She felt regret for it was her who drove her love away, but she there is deep longingness upon seeing her today. She did not know that Jane still have this pull on her, even after two months long of not seeing her. And the absence kept her even wanting more.

*beep beep* Jane's tone went.

"Hi, Jane."

Jane did not notice how long she's been staring at Janella, and was cut off only by the sound of her phone. She stared at the message before looking back at the beautiful lady sitting next to her, contemplating whether to reply through the text message or reply directly to the lady beside her.

She decided to type her reply, "Hi Janella".

I missed you.. Jane began to type but decided to delete it. 

"Come home with me?" Janella replied.

Jane looked at the beautiful woman beside her, who looked back at her. Now their eyes met, stared at each other and without words, it's as if they knew what both were thinking. Jane nodded.

**********

Jane was now in Janella's room. Janella was seated in front of her vanity table while Jane was seated on the edge of the bed. Both were quiet. They have been quiet in the car, on the way home.

Jane sat comfortably with both arms on the bed as anchor for her weight, all the while watching Janella with adoration.

"Did you know I gave a deadline for myself?" Janella started.

"What deadline?" Jane asked.

"I told myself that if I don't see you until today, I will start forgetting you, us, and I'll start to move on."

Jane couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I didn't want to reach out to you," Janella continued. "I just thought, if I do see you, then we're meant to have another chance. And by fortunate chance, you were there. And, here you are."

Janella this time, turned to face Jane. She stood up, walked towards the bed where Jane was seated, and climbed to sit on Jane's lap, facing her lover. She rested her arms on Jane's shoulder. And this time, Jane held Janella on her waist.

"I missed you," Janella said cupping her lover's face, as she planted a loving, sweet kiss on Jane's lips. Jane responded, savoring the sweetness and the softness of Janella's lips on her. She kissed and sucked her lips before breaking off.

"I love you, Jea."

And with that, she slowly laid Janella on the bed, and started kissing her. First, the kisses were soft but wanting. And as if wanting more, Janella held Jane at the back of her head pulling her nearer as she kissed with deep, passionate kiss. Janella rolled over so that she's now on top of Jane.

They both paused, examining each other, staring deeply and lovingly at each other. There was total silence but the silence had meaning, it was a silence of hunger, thirst, and yearning.

Janella lowered her lips to Jane's ears and whispered softly, "I love you Jane, I want you so bad."

And as if a switch to a light bulb, Jane met Janella's lips as they kissed avidly. Sucking and licking each other's tongue. Both catching their breath for a single second while finding each other's lips again. Both panting, out of breath.

Janella began making rhythmic movements as they continue to lock lips with wanting kisses. Jane's hands remain anchored on Janella's hips. Soon, Jane's hand started climbing up Janella's torso. Upon touching her clothes, slipped them off. Janella was now naked in front of her. Their kiss broke off, and she was looking at the love of her life, sexy, seducing, and wanting.

Jane sat up, while Janella remained sitting on top of her, her fingers scanning her girlfriend's curves until they finally met her bossom. Cupping them with her hand, her mouth met Janella's bossom. She licked and sucked, which made Janella moan and sigh, her fingers pressed on Jane's back.

Janella pushed Jane back on the bed, and like a hungry beast, undressed her love as she dove in to kiss her lovers neck, sliding kisses to her collar bone. It sent shivers to Jane's spine, she let out a deep sigh which made out a moan. Janella's tongue was sweet and soft.

Jane was about to move her hand to hold on to Janella but Janella grabbed them and pinned them on the bed. She gave Jane a look, and shook her head, as she dove down to Jane's breasts. Janella grabbed one in her mouth, sucking as if she had no time left. Her tongue exploring Jane's nipples, while her other hand explored Jane's center, between her legs.

"Ugh... Jea..." Jane moaned.

Janella found Jane's button and stroked it in soft rhythmic motions. Jane moved with Janella's motions, sighing and moaning. As soon as Jane was about to reach her peak, Janella's strokes stopped as she slid her fingers inside Jane, which made Jane sigh so loud.

Fingers thrusted in and out. As Jane followed the rhythm, Janella's tongue find its way to Jane's ear. She played with her lobe, sucking and licking. This made Jane arch and move in quick motions. Janella's fingers move faster and quickly as their bodies moved together as if on queue. Janella wildly enjoyed how her lover enjoyed the way she touched her body. The rhythms made her want Jane more.

Stings of passion darted everywhere Jane's body and soon she finally reached her climax, she grabbed a hold of Janella, hugged her tight and let out a sigh. Janella slowly slid her finger out, Jane grabbed her hand and licked her fingers. Janella found it too sexy that she met her lover's lips again with torrid and wanting kisses. 

Janella fell beside her lover, stroking her lover's face, "Jane, I love you too much."

Jane turned to Janella, "I love you more than ever before, Jea."