The Big Decision

Jane felt high having Janella in her life. At first, they agreed to keep it their little secret because Janella didn't want people to think that Jane cheated on Julia to get her. When the news broke, there were whispers but Janella and Julia became close friends so the rumors died out.

Janella felt safe around Jane. Jane was her first but she never regretted giving her being to Jane. Jane turns her on, drives her crazy.

Jane was able to search for the lyrics and as if teasing, she went against her girlfriend's demand and stood outside Janella's classroom

"I hate you! 🤪" Janella texted.

As soon as Janella's class was done, she and Jane sneaked off to who knows where. Just the thought of her girlfriend's kisses turned her on. Britney's "Toxic" was the culprit. Thoughts of Jane have been ruining her all day, doing the things she wanted with her body.

So after the class, they drove off and found a hidden spot. Janella impatiently hopped on to Jane's lap on the passenger seat and they started kissing like crazy. Janella was hungry for Jane's touch, her kiss, her fingers inside her.

Jane unbuttoned Janella's uniform as their lips remained locked. Tongues darted inside each other's mouth, as Jane's hand slid down to Janella's body, exploring and savoring her girlfriend's soft skin. Janella's hips moved in rhythmic motion. Both panting, catching their breath in between moans.

Jane slid her hand under Janella's skirt, and found its way to her wet center. She played with her happy button before finally inserting her fingers into her girlfriend's center. She thrusted in and out, making fast paces.

Janella moved with Jane's motion. She tried to withhold her moans scared that someone might hear her but her attempts seem futile as Jane's thrusts grow deeper, she cannot help but moan and whisper her lover's name. "uhmm.. Jane..." She let out a loud cry as she came.

She stayed on top of her lover resting her head on Jane's shoulder. "I love you so much, Jane", she uttered.

Jane looked at her in the eye, "Am I that good?" she teased. Janella bit her shoulder in playful revenge.

They both laughed. "I love you more, Jea. You make me the happiest." Jane said intently, while gazing at the most beautiful person, the love of her life.

Their love was young and wild, a rollercoaster ride. It was a mixture of fun and heartaches but at the end of the day it's what kept them alive, what kept their hearts burning for each other.

Jane was Janella's first love, while Jane, although she's had several relationships, she's never loved anyone as much as she loves Janella. It was intoxicating. Each other's absence made their hearts grow fonder.

They can't stand a day without seeing each other. At holidays or school breaks, they often find their spot at their favorite park. Jane would lie on Janella's lap as the latter read her favorite novel. They would sometimes sneak in a light beer, even when it's prohibited at the park, and run away when a security guard catches them. They have antics that they both love to play.