Art contest entry

Art contest entry for Ories_Awsome_Stories Art Contest

With random text:

Since we were supposed to draw either dragons or lions, I just drew an icewing because I love drawing them : ) especially their little back spikes

Tools/Resources used:
ibspaintx;
・digital pen
・air brush (trapezoid 60%)
・pointillism

And here's a fun little story : )
(Ignore if ya want to, I just wanted to write something because I NEED to write something)
_____________________________

You, a Nightwing, were on a mission to the snowy mountains to slay the ferocious frostbite dragon.
Since you were a fire breathing creature, you cockily took up the challenge. After all, fire beats ice
Your daydreaming of killing the creature, and being triumphant in battle, got you unaware of your surroundings, as an icy creature, spotted you with its icicle sharp eyes.
You felt a sudden chill down your spine, as a rush of cold enveloped your body. It was freezing cold, making you flinch slightly, and turn around.
There it was, a dragon with dark scales as sharp as chipped ice, large spikes looking like an unfinished ice sculpture. It gleamed dully in the light enveloped around, as it's scales were seemingly worn out. Cold mist seemed to escape from its mouth, followed by a quiet hissing sound. It's cold gaze pinned you in place.
You couldn't move, and the cold consumed you. It felt so unbearably freezing, you felt numb all over, and a burning sensation came along with it.
The Icewing stared down at you, as it walked closer, and closer, until it opened its mouth, and frostbreath was leaking out.

You were FROZEN IN FEAR, and death was coming for you... You failed.. Miserably..
_____________________________