"Who the hell says you are a mafia....goodddd...you look like a small kid"tae spoke shaking kook's face cupping his cheeks...

"So am I forgiven"kook asked with hope ful eyes...

"Hmmm...only if you will promise me that you will never hide anything from me and you will tell me every small thing "tae spoke showing his pinky...

"I promise you I will never hide anything from you...and tell you even if I have to pee"kook spoke joining their pinky....

"Dork"tae spoke shaking his head...kook pecked tae's lips to seal his promise...

Both then walked down to meet Lisa properly....

"I was so shocked seeing you that I didn't even greeted you properly"tae spoke as he hugged Lisa who smiled widely....

"It's fine I can understand...and you won't you meet me"Lisa spoke as she backed away and looked at kook...

"I don't greet people who don't come in my wedding "kook spoke standing far from lisa

"Wow... saying as if he had called me in his wedding "Lisa spoke rolling her eyes...

"Who said I didn't invited you...I personally went to your grave and put my wedding card their"kook spoke with an offended face...

"But I wasn't in that grave so that invitation wasn't for me"Lisa spoke with a duh tone...

"That's not my fault...I didn't knew you were alive...but you knew where I am..."kook spoke with a huff...

"So-"..."enough...koo..greet her"tae cut Lisa and spoke to kook who pouted but still came near them and gave a side hug to Lisa...

"Welcome back"kook spoke and stood next to tae...

"Well... congratulations to both of you...you became parents huh"Lisa spoke pointing at the girl in jimin's arms now...

"Oh yes...I didn't even saw her...kook send me to get Lisa here....let me see her"Jennie spoke as she took the little girl in her arms...

"Oh she is so cute...looks exactly like kook...see Lisa she has the same doe eyes"Jennie spoke showing the new born to Lisa who cooed at her...

"Really she is ssoooooo cute ... what's her name tae"Lisa spoke caressing the girls cheeks...

"Lisa"tae spoke with a warm smile...

"Hmmm..say I am hearing"Lisa spoke not realizing tae was telling her the little one's name...

"Her name is Jeon Lisa"kook spoke making Lisa and Jennie surprised...

"You...you gave her my name"Lisa asked with teary eyes...

"Not me... sweet heart gave her this name...he wanted you to be always alive between us...in our hearts...and giving her you name will always makes us remember you...."kook spoke looking at tae...

"Yeah... that's right but now that you are here...I'd you want we will change her name"tae spoke ...

"No no why...she is and will be Jeon Lisa only..."Lisa spoke pecking the little one's forehead....

"Ok...but won't it be confusing as ...how we will know which Lisa is been called "enuwoo asked...

"So true babe...that will be hella confusing"hobi spoke agreeing with enuwoo...

"I have the solution of this problem....how about we call her princess just like kook calls her"beomgyu spoke...

"Yes... that's perfect...she will the princess for everyone..."kook spoke proudly...

"Yes...and if she wants to call her by her name than call her younger Lisa...simple"Jin spoke...they all agreed to this ...

"I have one more thing to tell you all"Jennie spoke getting all the attendance...

"Hmm say"yoongi spoke...

"Ahm ahm...we are in relationship "Jennie spoke pointing at her and Lisa who was blushing

"As if you both are girlfriends"Joon asked to which both of them nodded....and everyone started to congratulate them...

"Let's take a family pictures..."felix spoke...

Taekook stood in middle with their princess in their arms while others stood around them in that way that they all will be in frame...

"Smiles please"the author spoke holding her camera...taekook looked at each other and places their lips TOGETHER....

'click'....

"Perfect..."author spoke showing her gummy smile ....

-----------------------------------------------------------

The end...

So this is the end of this story...there will be a special chapter coming soon...and from tomorrow I will be starting my new stories...

Yes two stories...

1) RUNNING BACK TO YOU'...which is requested by Yushuxin

And 2) MAFIA'S MUTE SWEET HEART ❤️ in collaboration with TenzinDolma836....

I will try to post their intros today...

One more thing...happy belated hobi day...I wasn't free yesterday and totally forget about hobi's birthday...there was my father's friends dinner at our house yesterday....and my mother is a very good cook...

She made so many dishes...like there were 7 items in the dinner and everything was made at home...so I had to help my mother in all that....I took time and write those two chapters with so much difficulty...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Hope you all will like my new stories toooooo.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author