3.0 - Wherefore Art Thou?

"What's life without a little adventure?"

-

-

Neon signs glowed alongside the crystals that glimmered. You saw multiple trolls perusing between each stand, others that spoke to each other, and one's going on with their day. It was a huge cave that housed many of these trolls. It was amazing to see. You stood next to the two boys who were also in awe at how huge the "Trollmarket'' actually was. It was beautiful in person, not saying it wasn't beautiful in the first place.

"This is..."

"Yeah."

"Whoa.."

"Pretty much."

The two boys looked in complete amazement as the luminescent crystals shone against their faces. You, of course, join along with their absolute amazement with wonder behind your eyes.

Jim chuckles, stepping down the stone steps, "This is your home?"

"Trollmarket is home and hearth and sanctuary for all good trolls," Blinky explained, "This way, my friends. There is much to see."

You bit your bottom lip in excitement as you followed behind the boys. They give each other a quick down-five and trot down the steps.

"Dang! And here I thought the only thing underneath our town was dirt and plumbing." Toby pulls out his phone, ready to take some pictures.

"I'm glad that I ran into you guys or I would never have seen this!" You gesture out to the beautiful sight in front of you. Parker barks in agreement.

"I know right? Risking death might be the best thing I've ever done!" Toby exclaims.

We stay close next to Blinky and AAARRRGGHH while we go down through multiple market stalls. Several trolls trek next to us, all different shapes, colors, and sizes. Cobblestone lined the walls and neon signs were hung up bringing more illumination. There was a sign with a cat that had X's eyes. You were glad you had a dog instead of a cat.

"Stay close. Human feet have never graced the ground of Trollmarket before..." Blinky stated before glancing at Parker that stayed close next to your feet, "Dogs too."

You noticed how many of the rocky creatures gave you dirty looks. They were as sharp as daggers, stone daggers to be specific.

"Human?" A female troll snarled out.

"Friends.." AAARRRGGHH gave back the dirty looks, growling to assert dominance.

"This is crazy! Are you getting this, Tobes?" The black hair boy looked at his friend. You could see a glint of wonder in his eyes that made you grin.

"Oh, yeah. On it!" Toby snapped a few photos, his phone light flickering.

You looked around and heard distant mewing, especially at another stall that had a neon sign with a shape of a dead cat. You winced as you quickly bent down to pick up Parker. His little white head faced where the cat mewling was present, his tongue sticking out.