Chapter 16- The dream

•Hasume's POV•

It's been about 58 minutes since I told the brothers about yui and since then it's been a bit calmer... None of the brothers coming to me at any point.

It confused me but I decided to enjoy the peace I finally had and decided to have a small rest.

And so with that, I close the book I was reading and placed it into the draws of the bedside table and got under the duvet covers—hetting comfortable.

I close my eyes, my body taking a small while to fully drift into the darkness of my short slumber.

❤︎

{In his 'dream'}

My eyes flutter open, it felt like my eyes had only been closed for two seconds before now.

I sigh and slowly sit up groaning and look around but to only see pure whiteness.

But something...no..someone— in the distance.

They had dirty blonde hair put up in a fancy bun but her bangs were down and covering her eyes, her pale- snowy skin gorgeously shown, the black and red dress suiting her perfectly—showing a faint outline of her body figure.

I stand up slowly as to not cause any lightheadedness, which seems to work, and walk towards the taller women.

The walk took longer than I expected and guessed it was 5 minutes until I finally reached the gorgeous women.

“uhm..who are you?”
I ask the women.

She looked down at me, a smile gracing her face—
“Hello, Hasume.”
The woman said.

My eyes widened and I look up—
“How do you know my name?!”

The woman puts her hand up to her mouth and chuckles;
“oh, dear, I've been watching you ever since you stepped foot into this house— I have been within your head all this time.

Since I can finally meet you, there shall be some things we will talk about which involve's you and that annoying sister of yours.

But first I shall introduce myself before anything,
My name is Beatrix Sakamaki..
I am the second wife of KarlHeinz
And my sons are Shu and Reiji.
I am also a full fledged vampire.

Now tell me more about you.”
The woman now whom I know is Beatrix, said moving her bangs to the side a bit— showing her beautiful satin blue eyes.

I look at her eyes, mesmerized by them but quickly shook it off;“As you seem to already know, my name is hasume—Komori—Solis

“As you seem to already know, my name is hasume—Komori—Solis.
I am a warlock but I don't know who my real parents are.
I grew up in the church but they—treated me horrible per say.
Is that enough?”
I explained, not wanting to say Komori name but decided to say it anyway but it came out venomously.