Chapter 16

Erwin: Follow me.

Everyone would leave the room as they made their way down to the Commander Erwin office. Once there everyone took a seat

Erwin: So Anakin, to get a full understanding of this. I want to know your side of the story of your past life and how you got here. Hange grab a notebook and pen and make sure to write this down.

Hange: Yes, sir.

Hange grabs a pen and a notebook as Levi gets a cup of tea.

Erwin: Alright, whenever you're ready.

Anakin takes a deep breath before speaking.

Time skip to after Anakin tells them his whole life story.

Anakin: Then I was born to the Yeager's. Where I grew up before the walls fall and I joined the army.

Erwin, Hange, and Levi all looked at Anakin in shock, horror, and sadness of all the things he did.

Levi: Damn. Here I thought I had it bad growing up.

Hange: Anakin. I'm so so sorry for you.

Anakin: It okay. The pass is the pass, and all we can do is to move forward and not make the same mistake.

Erwin: From the looks of it. You are already starting to change.

Anakin: Thank you. So is Rex going to be the only one in my squad?

Erwin: No. After are mission you can add more to your squad.

Rex: Mission? What mission?

Erwin: The one to catch the Female Titan. Levi go grab Eren and bring to the cafeteria. I be there slowly.

Levi: Well hurry. Who know when the MPs will show up and take him and Anakin.

Anakin: What?

Erwin: Don't worry, we won't let it happen. Now come with me.

Rex and Anakin followed Erwin as Levi went and got Eren. Hange decided to go and meet them all that the cafeteria.

Little Time Skip

Eren and Levi are waiting for Erwin.

Levi: They're late. Erwin and his men are keeping me waiting. The MP escorts will come before they do. He's probably constipated and having a rough day.

Eren: Hahaha... You're talking a lot today, captain.

Levi: Don't be stupid. I always talk a lot.

Levi grabs his left leg.

Levi: Ngh... Ugh... Tsk...

Eren: I'm sorry. Back then, if I hadn't made the wrong choice... this never would've happened.

Levi: I told you... No one ever knows how things will turn out.

Erwin enters the room.

Erwin: Sorry to keep you waiting.

Eren: Not at all, sir... Ah...

Armin, Mikasa, Jean, and some other soldiers enter with Erwin.

Eren: You guys... U-Um...

Erwin: We have identified a person of interest who may be the Female Titan.

Eren: Huh?

Erwin: This time, we won't let her escape.
The operation will be in two days. It will take place in Stohess District, on our way to the capital. This is our first and last chance. Once we pass that point, Eren and Anakin will be remanded to the capital. Our pursuit of those who seek to destroy the walls will become fraught with difficulty. Ultimately, humanity stands to go extinct. We will stake everything on this plan.