𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭

𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐨.𝟐
————————————————————————
(𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥)
(𝐁𝐲: 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞)
——————————————————
♡︎

another morning without him, i poured myself a glass of wine and ate some cake i made for him on the morning day he died. it was strawberry shortcake, his favorite. after the morning in the afternoon it began to rain, hard rain.

Mr. Soichiro Yagami called me and said that we caught Light, but not not Ms. Amane. as she is the second Kira. i hung up the phone and drove my black Honda to her agency in the rain. i brought handcuffs and Matsuda for backup.

i walked into the agency and was looking for Misa's manager. i found her packing Misa's things. i was looking around in Misa's room there and her manager tried to stop me from moving in any further.

"Ma'am you cannot be in here."

she tried to shove me out but before i showed her my agency badge.

"I am a detective and have the write to arrest Mrs. Amane, if you have any questions I suggest you call a lawyer."

i said walking past her, i heard the shower water running and found Misa in there I opened the curtains and used my handcuffs to tie her up.

"Hey! Get out! I'm showing!"

she shouted at me, her face full of embarrassment and I know I would be too if I was her right now but she is the one who helped Light. I took her outside eve though she was naked and wet and put her in the back of my car.

"Don't you think we should've let her get dressed first?"

Matsuda asked me as I began to drive. i looked in the mirror to see if she had any plans to escape, she was just sitting in the seat with no seatbelt and her knees covering her chest as her ankles covers her bottom half.

"No, I had to make it quick if she had any plans to get away. Ms. Amane, if you have any questions let your lawyer know. I doubt you will get out a free women though."

I said as I drove to the station as fast as I could, i made sure Amane was ok on the back, and Matsuda gave her some new clothes to change into when we got there.

"Can I get a different color? Pink maybe?"

she tried to act cute with us, i put her in a cell far away from Light as possible. i felt so angry and depressed, upset and all sorts of other emotions but i couldn't break down with them around, i knew that i break down a lot. but i have to do this, and i did. i caught them both, and it was all for you.

damn it, i can't hold it back anymore i feel so trapped, everything was blurry from my watering eyes. i needed to get back into my car but the rain blurried my vision even more. i feel so lost and i don't know what to do. Matsuda came after me and just hugged me while it rained.

"Shh sh, I know. I know you feel lost, shh you'll be ok. I've got you."

is all he said before i cried into his arms, i always knew that L liked Matsuda a little more since the three of us worked on another case prior to this one. it was all fun while it lasted but i knew that if i continued to chase something or someone that wasn't here with me, i would never get better or be happy.

i had to move on, though it hurts, and though i've been alone. i have to move on from 𝐌𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥.

♡︎
————————————————————————
(𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠)