𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐨.𝟐
————————————————————————
(𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥)
(𝐁𝐲: 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞)
——————————————————
♡︎

today i'm gonna prove that Light Yagami is Kira. overtime Ryuk has helped Matsuda and i very much and i think we have enough evidence to prove that Light is indeed Kira.

i got out of bed ready to plead my case, changed into an appropriate outfit for work and walked to Matsuda's room. i knocked on the door waiting for him to open it ready to go.

the door opened to reveal Matsuda still in his pajamas. really? i can't deal with this damn it.

"Matsuda please get ready, and make it quick."

i already felt on edge as if i was being watch. not by Kira but maybe by L. is what i'm doing today wrong? no. the sooner i get Kira, the sooner i can get justice for him. for me. for his death.

not long after Matsuda met me outside of his room ready and dressed for work. we then walked into the main room. i can feel and see everyone's eyes on Matsuda and i.

"Light Yagami is Kira. I have enough evidence to prove it."

i spoke up with Matsuda nodding his head on agreement. i have Matsuda his turn to speak with my hand gently touching his shoulder as he moved his way forwards.

"Over time Y/n and I have gathered some pointers from Ryuk, who himself has told us that he has seen Light o-or Kira write names in the notebook."

he looked over at me which meant that it was my turn to speak again.

"If you would all please touch the notebook to see and hear the Shinigami, Ryuk plead."

i handed the notebook to Mr. Aizawa first, he passed it on even to Light. i knew they all seen him f standing in the corner of the room with loads of apples he still hasn't eaten since we bought them for him.

"Is it true, Shinigami. That you saw my son kill those people?"

Mr. Soichiro Yagami walked towards Ryuk in disbelief. Ryuk began to laugh in his sinister voice.

"Why yes, I saw every name he wrote in the death note. And if you want further proof I know exactly how Raye Penber died. Well Light took me to the Subway which was where Raye was birding the train. For what? I don't know nor do I care-"

"Hey on with it Ryuk!"

Matsuda shouted as Ryuk continued, we let him go on.

"And so Light brought a couple of death note papers with him and photos of the agents attached to them, gave them to Raye himself and if Raye turned to see who Kira was he would kill him then and there. And so Light made Raye write down each American agents name on those death note papers as picturing their faces as he wrote them. And after that Kira or Light as we know him, killed Raye Penber himself afterwards."

Ryuk said and taking a bite of his crispy apples.
i began to speak again but was interrupted by Soichiro grabbing his son by his clothes and shouting.

"Is this true son?!"

"No dad, that Shinigami is lying!"

his dad held him at gunpoint.

"From one Murder to another, I will see yyou in hell son."

he was about to shoot Light but Aizawa grabbed the gun before he could pull the trigger. i was too stunned to dare move a muscle. Matsuda was scared to death as he grabbed my jacked tightly.

"A-are you ok Y/n?"

Matsuda asked worryingly.

"Y-yes I'm fine. A-are uhm are you ok?"

"Yeah."

we walked over to Light and put handcuffs on his wrists and we arrested him. his father broke down into tears full of anger and disbelief in that his son is Kira.

we let Mr. Soichiro Yagami let out his grief as well left to go see Light in his cell. i checked in first and Light surprisingly talked with me. i sat down in front of the plastic glass and picked up the phone, he did the same on the other side.

"Kira, can I ask you, why did you want to kill L besides him in the way of your plans?"

i asked him, he looked into my eyes but they were sinister almost red like. i knew he would never make the Shinigami eye deal though, he was just pure evil.

"I killed him off because he was in my way, and also because of my feelings towards him. He thought of me as a friend and I wasn't about to get all soft because of that."

i had nothing else to say to him, i put the phone down and walked out of the building. i was just ok to know that Kira was caught. i don't know if Ryuk will stick around now that Kira is gone, or maybe he'll stay.

i walked back into the apartment complex as soon as i got there, i cleaned up mine and L's room. his clothes on the floor where he left them last. i put them to wash and made some dinner for myself.

later it was around 3 in the morning, i was outside on the balcony smoking, i had my window open where i went back inside to answer the door from when i first heard knocking. i threw my cigarette to the floor and stepped on it to put it out.

i opened the door and found Matsuda there, he had wine. i let him in and grabbed some wine glasses from the cabinet. he poured it, then we walked to the balcony once again.

me and him cheered our drinks together then took a sip.

"How do you feel?"

he asked me, i knew that if i brought Light/Kira to justice it wouldn't bring back L, but it made me feel better and safe.

"Well I don't know, alone, sad, withdrawn from the world. Like I've been alone all along, even when L was alive. Though I loved him, love him I still just feel alone. But in the sense that I'm haunted. Sorry nothing I say makes sense."

i finished off the wine, he took another sip and looked over at me.

"It makes sense. Do you think he loved you the same?"

"Probably more, it was this look he used to give me sometimes. It was like he told me he loved me without saying it. Miss it."

"You'll be happy again."

we drank all the wine and soon laughed for no reason at all on my balcony, pretty good friend he is. i hope he is proud of me. L, i hope he is proud of me.

♡︎
————————————————————————
(𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠)