junhyung - late night

the future - de la soul , word count: 567

you were sat in the living room on the couch just scrolling on your instagram feed since you had nothing else to do and your boyfriend junhyung wasn't home yet, it's been at least half an hour since he would've arrived like he said.

"should i text him.." you said to yourself and sighed, eyes getting a little red because you're currently staying up late to see him.

you quickly scratched the idea since you just heard the door open from the other room and had the idea to pretend to sleep.

"babe?" he said "sorry i'm a little late," junhyung walked into the room you were in and smiled to himself at the sight of you sleeping soundly.

"awh you're so cute," he whispered and planted a small kiss on your hair and put your hair behind your ear that was covering your face.

"BOO!" you shouted and he jumped back and yelled then you both broke into laughter "i'm sorry babe i just got so bored waiting for you," you smiled and he shook his head. "you shouldn't wait for me, if you're tired then sleep. you look pretty tired".

"pretty tired or pretty and tired?" you grinned and he chuckled "i think pretty, do you want to go to sleep?" and you shook your head "now that you're here i don't think i'm tired anymore, let's watch a movie!".

you both walked into the bedroom and plopped yourselves on the bed and got cosy with a few snacks in between yourselves. junhyung had the remote and was scrolling through netflix. "see anything you like?" he looked over at you and you squinted at the screen, your vision was quite bad. "you choose babe i can't see," you said and wiped an imaginary tear off your cheek.

honestly you would put on your glasses but they've disappeared to the backrooms, junhyung keeps telling you to get new ones.

"y/n i keep telling you to get new ones," he nagged, you knew this was coming. literally every mention of glasses this comes up. "i'll find my other ones someday, now choose because it'll be christmas by the time you've picked one," you huffed and he chuckled "i don't take that long choosing things!" he defended himself "do you remember that one time in starbucks you literally took 5 minutes pondering between an iced frappe and an iced coffee just to pick a cappuccino," "that was a one time thing!" you shook your head and laughed.

"enough of the distraction get choosing! divert your eyes to the screen please," you pointed to the screen urging him to look. junhyung hummed in response.

short time skip 10 minutes later because i'm lazy as hell

"oh babe what about this one!" he said and looked back at you, to which you were fast asleep. "this better not be what you were doing before," but then he realised you were actually fast asleep and laughed to himself.

"and i finally chose something aswell," he huffed and took the snacks that were in the middle of you both to the kitchen on the counter and walked back to your room.

junhyung snuck under the covers and wrapped his arms around your waist, "sleep tight then princess," he whispered and kissed your neck then eventually fell asleep with you.

(i hate this chapter).