kangsung - costa

heavens cloud - seventeen , word count: 586

you woke up at 8:29am, coincidentally 1 minute before your alarm on a tuesday and was absolutely exhausted. another day at your dumb workplace again, you even thought about quitting because it's so mentally draining.

then your alarm finally went off as you were deep in your thoughts and scrambled for your phone.

"fuck i can't be bothered.." you said to yourself and eventually got up from your bed and took a deep breath before heading to the bathroom and did your morning skincare routine.

after that you went back into your bedroom and put on work clothes (idk what costa workers wear😭) and out your hair in a claw clip ponytail.

running to your front door, you got your favourite converse shoes on and put your airpods in and headed to work. it's 8:48 and work is thankfully 5 minutes away and you start at 9am. listening to seventeen is really motivating you to go to work right now.

time skip you are behind the counter at your workplace.

jiae, your best friend, rushes in with a rosy face and hands on her knees catching her breath.

"girl breathe, are you alright? your literally a minute late no big deal." you laughed but looked a little concerned.

"a dog fucking chased me down the street, i don't really care if i'm late. IT WAS HUGE AS WELL YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE SIZE OF IT!" she looked up, still gasping for a little breath and looked behind the door to see if the dog was still out there, to her luck it wasn't.

you laughed and told her to get over here and start serving some coffees since it was just you behind the counter and couldn't do all this yourself.

timeskip a little

a boy about your age walked in who caught your eye because of his slightly messy hair. you had a thing for messy hair honestly, down bad y/n.

"ah hello," he came to the counter with a warm smile "can i just have 2 iced coffees?" you were mesmerised in his eyes, they had the whole galaxy in them wow. you shook off your thoughts and shot him the same warm smile back "sure, what size?" you said "medium please" "alright that's £5.42" (i don't know if that's a good price but just ignore it).

he gave you the money and waited on the side, watching you while you made both the drinks and when you looked at him he seemed to be writing something on a little piece of paper.

finally you finished making the drinks and put them on the counter next to him. "thank you" he grinned and took one of them, leaving the other one on the counter and he walked to the door.

"wait sir! your other drink!" you said and he looked back and smiled saying "it's for you, read the note!" and quickly left, seeing him speedwalk away.

you squealed on the inside because you thought he was cute like really cute so you took the drink and the note then read it.

to that cute costa worker,
i'm sorry i don't know if you like iced coffee but here's a free drink from me :) also here's my number i think your cute and please PLEASE message me when you've finished your shift.. or just whenever you can :)
from kangsung <3

your hand shot to your mouth and giggled at his cuteness. i should message him.

 i should message him