You Look Lovely,My Dear (Pt2)

Modern au-ish
Gender neutral reader
(I drew the picture of Zhongli just for this chapter bc I'm too lazy to find more Zhongli pics *it's kinda bad I don't draw in this art style much :p * )

You raced Zhongli to the house. You, of course, won since you had a head start. Zhongli chased after you. He stood behind you and hugged you from behind. His hands slithered down to your waist, hugging it tightly. His face hiding in the crook of your neck. Him leaving butterfly kisses on your neck. You can feel him smiling softly as he slowly moves his hand to your waist and uses his free hand to hold your hand.

"You go have a warm bath, I'll go prepare dinner for you."
He calmly says before kissing your forehead.

He led you to the bedroom and let you sit on the soft mattress while he prepares a bubble bath.

He runs the water making sure it's a warm temperature and mixes in the bubble mixture and walks over to you.
"y/n, darling? The bath is done. I'll go make you dinner while you bathe." He said while holding your hand.

A few minutes later, Zhongli knocked on the bathroom door and went in. He smiled gently at you and slowly kneeled near the bathtub. "Are you having a nice bath, darling? Dinner is almost ready," he said as he gently caressed your hair and planted a kiss on your forehead. He used dipped his free hand in the bubbly water to hold your hand.

You quickly got dressed in comfy clothes and went to the kitchen. Zhongli was sitting at the dining table drinking herbal tea. The dining room was dimly lit. There are a few candles on the table and a vase with flowers. He had cooked you your favorite food.
You both ate happily while chatting together.

After eating, you did your skincare and brushed your teeth. You went to the bedroom to see Zhongli sitting on the bed waiting for you after he finished brushing his teeth. His face showed a gentle grin. His arms open wide, signaling you to come and cuddle with him. You hugged him tightly. In the end, You both slept peacefully.

The end <3
Sorry it's kinda bad 😭
But I will see you in the next chapter!
Remember to drink lots of water!!