The sunrise glows ~Kazuha

F! Reader (dw I will do a gender-neutral reader x Kazuha soon :D )

modern AU (h/c means hair color;0 )

ENJOY! :D

It was midnight. You were on the bed, laying next to a sleeping Kazuha. You tried to sleep but because of work being stuck in your mind, it was rather difficult to sleep. You felt sleepy and exhausted but you just could not sleep. You got up to get water maybe it would help you sleep. Still, didn't work out. You went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed. Watching Kazuha sleeping was weirdly relaxing. He was cuddling in the blankets. He would occasionally let out cute and silent snores. Watching him sleep peacefully while his chest slowly rises and falls relaxes you.

You walked up to the window and took a peek outside. You looked at Kazuha and looked back at the window.
You decided to go outside to soothe your mind from work. You wore your jacket and headed outside.

Outside was very gloomy but the stars and the moon in the dark sky illuminates the darkness. It was very quiet and peaceful. Trees and bushes rustling can be heard. The cold breeze kissed your body sending shivers down your spine.

You sat on a flat rock watching the moon gleaming and the stars twinkling. You hadn't realized that it was already 4 am because you were too distracted watching the sunrise glow. You heard silent footsteps behind you, the sound of grass and dirt getting smooshed. " M'lady, what are you doing out here? it's very early." You could identify this voice. This voice sounded soft and a little bit raspy. It was your lover, Kazuha's voice.

You looked back at him. His hair was untied and floofy. He rubbed his eyes as he asked "How long have you been out here?" 

"A while..." you mumbled. Kazuha sat next to you and run his fingers through your soft h/c locks.
"We should go back in, y/n. You're going to be sleepy tomorrow."
You nodded as Kazuha stood up. He reached his hand out to you. You held his hand and got up. You both went back to the house and into the room. He carried you in bridal style and sat on the bed he then made you sit on his lap. You were facing him your arms wrapped around his neck. Your head rested on his shoulders.
He suddenly hummed a melody to help you fall asleep faster. Soon enough you fell asleep in his arms. He smirked to himself and kissed your forehead.

The end :)