𝟎𝟒. Ouran High School Host Club

Start from the beginning

"Kacchan, what's wrong?!" Deku shouts in concern.

"The pink! It burns!! My beautiful eyes!!" He cried out in pain, causing those around him to deadpan.

Anya, Itadori, and Hinata blink and subconsciously touch their own hair.

Saiki couldn't care less.

And Hisoka was doing, well, Hisoka things.

Kou glances at his senpai in concern as she began to sway in her seat, with a certain look in her eyes.

Hanako sighed, shaking his head in disappointment at the simping daikon.

Loid blinks at the screen awkwardly, commenting, "If anything, this club isn't like what I imagined."

Yor chuckled, "If anything, those boys look like they're having fun."

Levi frowned, "So we fight naked bastards so our future generations do this? Disappointing."

Christa smiled, "But I think I like the vibe of this, it's so colorful!"

Ymir giggled, bringing Christa into her arms. She remarked, "If you like it so much, I'll make sure we'll have those flowers at our wedding!" She smiled cheekily. "So, marry me why don't you~"

The girl pouted, attempting to shove the larger girl away.

The host club, excluding Haruhi, exchanged knowing glances and nodded collectively among themselves.

Tamaki is showcased crossing his arms, looking off to the side, a gold frame surrounding him as if he were a picture.

Then it shows Haruhi, her eyes closed, and when she opened her eyes, it transitioned to the layout of a very large building.

Kyouya twirls at the front of the building, a blue rose sliding over to the screen so the twins appeared. Facing opposite directions.

Then it shows the twins, standing over a chair. To which they then pull a rose each from seemingly nowhere.

I see you come, I watch you go; you never seem to leave me though!

Ciel deadpanned, saying awkwardly, "Isn't that an unreasonable amount of roses?"

Ruby pouted, saying, "I think they look pretty!"

"They better be," Kyouya said blatantly, pushing his glasses up his nose. "30% of our budget goes to getting fresh flowers everyday."

King rose a eyebrow, "Isn't flower picking free?"

"And risk getting our uniform dirty?" Hikaru questioned indignantly.

"Yeah, no," Kaoru shook his head.

Gowther tilted his head, "But dirtying your uniform doesn't cause physical pain."

Haruhi frowned, murmuring, "But to my wallet, it does!"

On a large, extravagant starway, Mori and Honey turn back to the screen. Honey begins to jump up and down, Mori places his hand on his hip, and a girl slides out from behind them. Waving at the screen.