Saying that the Chamber of secrets left along with Ravaan parivar and the Saptrishi's. At the border all the people went their separate ways. While Radhika had accompanied Karna to Saurashtra to collect Vidhur and drop him to Hastinapur as his punishment was now over.

With the Pandavas:
They left the Sabha as soon as Bheem gained his consciousness back. They later went to their house with Draupadi as she was disowned by Drupad. Then when Yudhishthir saw his mother meditating in front of a shivling. He played a cheap trick.

Yudhi- Mata look what we got for diksha.😏
Kunti- What ever you have gotten you three brothers divide it amongst yourself.
Arjun- MATA!!

Hearing Arjun shout she opened her eyes and saw a girl with varmala around her neck. She also saw that Arjun was wearing the same varmala. But when she looked at Yudhishthir she knew it was his trick to make Draupadi his wife too. She didn't want the brothers to fight so she asked Draupadi to marry all three of her children. Before Draupadi could say anything Krishna came over there.

Krishna told her that it was because of the curse she had gotten.

Drau- Sakha I will only marry all three of them if they take an oath on their Vidhya that they will never remarry again.
Arjun- I agree Panchali I will never re marry again. I take an oath on my Vidhya of vyuh rachna.
Bheem- Even I agree and I take oath gada Vidhya.
Yudhi- I also agree and I take that oath on my buddhi.

After that all three of them got married to Draupadi. Then Yudhishthir told the thing he planned to which his brothers agreed. Then Krishna told them that they will go to Hastinapur day after to determine the land they want to rule on.

The next day:-
Radhika took vidhur with her to Hastinapur. When she reached there vidhur was about to go to his room. But Duryodhan stopped him and asked the soldiers to take him to the royal palace.

Ravaan , Meghnaad , Kumbhakarna , Sulochana and mandodari went to Lanka. They used the Ram Setu to go to Lanka. Then they entered went straight to the royal palace. The asur guards on the gate shivered looking at them.

In the royal palace ,
Vibhishan felt a change of aura around him he knew it was the Ravaan parivar that had come over their.

Vibh- Pranam Bharata how have you been.
Rav- I am not here as your bhrata I am here to challenge you for a fight.
Neela- But tatshree was is there to fight about?
Kum- All traitor's need to be shown their place. And your father also forced my bhabhi and the wife of my Nephew to marry him.
Vibh- I did okay because I am better then you too.

That's when Ravaan , Kumbhakarna and Meghnaad started to fight. The army of Lanka to started to fight. Seeing the fight the wife of Vibhishan also came to fight along with the dasi's. Seeing her on the ground both Mandodari and Sulochana to started fight the women.

Kumbhakarna was fighting against The army and killing them. Ravaan and Vibhishan were fighting and Meghnaad was fighting against Neela.

Meghnaad and Neela started sword fighting. They later switched to Archery which was a wrong mistake of Neela. The war was going great and after a prahar Meghnaad used Agni Astra and burned Neela alive.

Sulochana killed the wife was Vibhishan using Karakota Astra. Where as Mandodari killed the dasi's.

Seeing Kumbhakarna fighting , the soldiers surrendered and kneeled if front of Kumbhakarna.

Ravaan now had had enough and chanted the mantras of Tara Astra. Seeing Tara Astra Kumbhakarna , Meghnaad , Mandodari and Sulochana bowed in front of the Astra showing respect to the Astra of their guru. And when the arrow touched Vibhishan he was burned to ashes and his soul was now captured in the Kaid khana of Tara Lok.