2

AU- Mortals & Gods AU

Ranboo POV:

Ranboo was almost dead.

Not literally, only mentally. He couldn't understand why a mortal would be such a nice friend to him. "It's only a human boy, he'll die eventually," The other gods would say.

Ranboo knew that the boy would die eventually, but he was so nice to him. He was also incredibly mean at times, but let's ignore that. He and Tubbo were also friends with the son of a local farmer. The farmer's son was called Tommy.

Tommy was close friends with the majority of his and Tubbo's village. "Oh, I can tell you a bit about this place," Tommy offered. "There are, what, 5 people that live here?"

"Small village," Ranboo said. "It may be small, but it is very good," Tommy said. "And that's what she said." Ranboo understood the joke.

"Anyway, the village is called L'Manburg. There's this one guy called Wilbur, right? He's my older bro. He sucks." Tommy continued. "Oh," Ranboo said. 

"Tubbo, he's my adopted brother. My dad found him in a field of wheat while he was farming."

"Right"

"There's one dude, Eret. The only thing you need to know about him is that he is badass." Tommy said.

"Fundy, my gods, Fundy. He's technically my nephew which is weird because I am an uncle. But I'm too young to be an uncle."

"Oh," Ranboo said. "Is he Wilbur's child?"

"Yup, Wilbur has really bad taste in ladies."

"I'm not going to ask," Ranboo said.

A few minutes later, Ranboo heard a voice call from somewhere behind Tommy.

"Toms! TOMMY! PHILZA IS LOOKING FOR YOU!" Tubbo yelled.

"TELL HIM TO WAIT A BIT!" Tommy yelled back. "COME JOIN US, TUBS!"

Tubbo ran over, holding a bottle in one hand. "Hi, Ranboo!" Tubbo said.

"Hello! Wait- why do you have a bottle?" Ranboo asked.

"Phil told me to hit Tommyinnit with it if he asked him to wait again."

"WAIT WHAT?!?" Tommy yelled.

"How many times have you asked Philza to wait? Jeez, man." Ranboo laughed.

"Like, 23 times this week." Tubbo grinned, holding up the glass bottle.

"WAIT NO DON'T HIT ME YOU B!TCH!" Tommy yelled.

Tubbo grinned and put the bottle down.

"Would you like to come over, Ran?" Tubbo asked.

"I mean, Puffy would probably scold me for not doing my godly duties," Ranboo said.

"Is Pus- sorry, Puffy - another god?" Tommy asked.

"Goddess," Tubbo corrected.

"Shut up," Tommy said.

"Umm, yes. Puffy is a goddess." Ranboo said. "That does mean that I have to go now."

Tubbo looked up expectantly like he thought lightning was going to strike Ranboo down.

"Does this mean you're going to, like, evaporate?" Tubbo asked. 

"Ascend into the heavens?" Tommy asked.

Ranboo looked at them. He couldn't tell whether Tubbo and Tommy were joking or not.

"Yes. Bye bye!" Ranboo said in a monotone voice. 

"Wait wha- OH MY GODS!" Tommy and Tubbo yelled at the same time.

Ranboo did a peace sign and flew into the clouds.