5) Two shot (Part 1)

When he got to know about your first love//him as your husband.

[ Ignore my mistakes enjoy reading<3 ]
..
..
..

You get ready wearing a beautiful backless hot red color dress which has split on the right side after receiving a massage from your husband that he is coming to pick you for a party . You were checking
yourself in the mirror if you were looking good or not when a male voice from behind grabbed your attention saying " you're looking perfect " .
You turned around to see your husband standing leaning on the door frame crossing his arms. You smiled at him "When did you came ?" .
"10/15 minutes ago" he said while walking towards you . "Sorry for making you wait" .
"Nah.. it's ok , but I'm thinking about something else.." he said rubbing the back of his neck. You gave him a what look.
"You are looking way too much pretty... everyone is gonna be jealous of me that I have a wife like you". You blushed a little listening his statement .
" Can we go now?" you hummed in reply.

Later at party venue***

You entered to the party locking your arms with him . You both were looking so perfect together. Taehyung introduced you with some of his business partners. Yeah your husband is Kim taehyung , one of the most successful and obviously hottest business man in Korea . He's caring, loving, sweet type. In one sentence a perfect husband.
" Y/n wait for a minute please " he left saying .

Y/n's pov :

I was looking around. When I heard someone said "Y/n..." My heart skipped a beat listening the voice , the voice is known to me..very known .
"Y/n.." the voice again approached me . I didn't have the courage to turn.. I didn't want to face anything that have the power to break my heart. Taking deep breaths I turned and I saw which I wasn't willing to... my eyes became moist as soon as I saw him . My hands were shivering which cause my purse fall from my hand . He picked it up for me "you ok?" He asked looking in my eyes. I didn't know what to do.. how to react. The past which I always wanted to remove from my life is Infront of me. All the memories all the pain..was making me weak . When I felt like I am gonna fall . A strong arm grabbed my waist , It was taehyung , he smiled at me
" everything alright?" . I nodded in yes.

"Btwy/n meet my new business partner Jeon Jungkook . Our companies are collaborating " taehyung said . I looked at Jungkook , whose eyes was already on me .

"Jungkook meet my beautiful wife y/n " .
"Nice to meet you..Mrs. Kim y/n " he offered his hand for handshake which I took with my trembling hand .
"Nice to meet you too.." somehow I managed to say those words when he just kept looking at me .
"Do you guys know each other?" Tae asked looking at us . "Ye.." before Jungkook could finish I cut him off saying " no..we don't"
"Oh ok " .
"Tae can we go back home please.. I'm not feeling well" I said holding his hand tightly.
"If you want we can go to the doctor"
"nah.. I just want to go home"
"Ok " he said sorry to Jungkook then we left from there. All way home I was silent looking out from the car's window. Reaching home I asked taehyung to let me spend sometime alone. He asked me "what's wrong " but I didn't answer.. bcoz I don't have the answer. Locking myself in the guest room I fell on my knees covering my face with my hand . The tears which I was holding, flowing down my cheeks . My heart was ripping .
Aagghhh I hate this feeling this weakness. It shouldn't affect me anymore . I don't love him ...noo I don't have any feeling for him then why .
I threw a flower vase near me causing it break. I took out a diary which I was hiding in the guest room's cupboard , I don't have any idea why I even kept this . Taking out all pictures of my and jungkook's I ripped apart. It's not hurting because I still love him. I accepted the fact long ago that we are not meant to be but it's just the memories. Even if I removed the person from my life but I couldn't remove the memories. Memories are so strange thing. Sometimes memories light up a dull heart and sometimes it can kill a happy soul.
Right now the memories which I had with him was feeling like a knife in my chest.
He holds both a good and worst chapter in my life....wish he wouldn't have happened to me.

Tae's pov:
I was feeling restless so I came to check if y/n is ok or not what happened to her . But what I saw made my eyes widen . She was sleeping on the floor and the room is totally messed up with things here and there. My heart ached seeing her like that. picking her up I made her lay on the bed . I folded my sleeves up then cleaned the broken pieces of vase.

While cleaning I hurt my hand but it's ok . I can tolerate my pain but can't see her in pain . Y/n and I got married 3months ago . It was a arranged marriage for her but for me it was love at first sight.
When I first saw her I just fall for her. I wondered how she's so perfect in every way.
I still remember on our first meet she told me
"Idk if I'm ready for this marriage..or I will be able to love.." I didn't let her finish
"Even if you can't then let me love you.. I really want this to happen" I wasn't ready to give up.

"You're ok with this...? what if I end up breaking your heart?" She asked looking at me with her pretty eyes.
"Yes.. I don't care how it will end , I want you to give us a chance".
"Ok..then. But you have to give me time till I'm ready for anything like husband-wife realation."
"You can take as much as time you want".
She was introvert from the very first but I tried my best to make her comfortable with me . She also tried from her side . In this 3month we became good friends and maybe soon our realation will go to the nxt stage. Lost in my thoughts while cleaning the room my hand touched a torned part of picture. It was half face of a man. I got curious about who's the man , so I collected some other pieces and joined. My heart ached seeing pictures. It was her and jungkook's and they were so close with each other . My mind went all blank. Why did she lied??? Why did she said she don't know him?? Is this the reason why she wasn't wanting to marry me..Is because of him she can't love me..!!! Does she love him.. Hundred of questions crossed my mind. I picked up the diary which was also with the torn pictures then opened it with a hope that I can get my answers here.