"Cal, I think you're strong then." I said and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Thanks." He said. "But what about your school. I bet it's the life huh?" He said.

"Not to brag. But yeah we work on equality there. Theres no popular and lame. I'm bi, my two best friends are gay and together romantically. And my other friend is bi? I guess and we're cool, no bullies." I said.

"Sounds like a dream school." He said.

"Eh? School is still school. It just has its perks." I said.

"Yeah you're right. But here we are my home." Calum said.

"Wow I thought you lived farther." I said.

"Nope. And well goodnight Zayn." I said and he leaned up and he kissed my cheek and he turned to walk towards the house but I grabbed his hand and spun him around and pulled him into me by the waist.

"Woaw." He said breathless.

I leaned down and kissed his lips. They were so full and plump. I haven't kissed someone in a long while. He kissed me back too and placed his hand on my neck and stood on his tip toes. He pulled away and breathed.

"Whoa." He said.

"Goodnight Calum." I said and he blushed turning and walking towards his stars.

"Night Zayn. Text me when you get home." He said and I nodded.

He went in the house and I started running home. It was really dark out and I could admit that and I wanted nothing more to be inside. When I got home I was breathless but I knew I was safe. I texted Calum I was in.

I like Calum. And my feelings for him aren't fake. They're very much real. It's just I like Niall too and it's like what can I do.

I went in and I plopped down in the living room.

"How was your date?" My mom asked walking in the living room with some tea.

"It was really nice." I said and she turned to look at me and almost jumped.

"Nice hair." She said.

"He showed me how daring he was. He dyed some of his blonde too." I said.

"Isn't his already blonde?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"Who are we talking about?" She asked.

"Calum." I said.

"Oh I thought we were talking about Niall." She said and I frowned.

"I told you he had a boyfriend." I said.

"Some things change." She said coming to sit next to me.

"Yeah well they were best friends before they were boyfriends so it's not like they can't always figure out how to stay together somehow." I said to her.

"Sometimes those don't work. Friends to boyfriends thing. They could have start being boyfriends a while back. They just didn't. But why didn't they exactly?" She asked.

"I don't know they probably didn't have feelings for each other." I said.

"What made them?" She asked.

"I remember they kissed. I was in the room when they kissed. And that's when everything began." She said.

"Bingo. We have a winner. This is going to be easier than I thought. What sparked that certain flame with them?" She asked me again.