- . Chapter 7 ; Fresh Love

Start from the beginning

"Not ours by blood, but yes."

"And you wish for them to be apart of the clan?"

"Yes, they are a fast learner and are committed to wanting to become apart of the clan here."

"Can she speak for herself?"

Ronal walked around them observing her as she did everyone else. Tonowari was still confused as to where the child came from and why it was so sudden. He was far lenient and saw no issues as the clan arrived on its own already.

"How did she get here?"

"Our kids retrieved her just last night."

"That does not look good."

"You need to control your children until they are grown and mated, as ours are betrothed."

"Yes Ronal."

"However we will offer her a place here, she will be responsible for learning our ways. We don't want another war now Jake."

Jake and Tonowari shared a laugh and a firm arm shake ending in pats on the back as dads did. They were quite amused with each other.

"Speak child."

Y/N looked up at Ronal, she assumed they were finished and ignored her earlier comment.

"Yes?"

"Are you responsible for learning our ways and pulling your weight?"

"Of course, I already started to learn."

Ronal nodded her head and looked at her mate with love filled eyes.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

She finally found herself alone and content. She walked down the levitating path above the water that guided throughout the Maruis. She slowly walked kindly on her toes looking for the one she would stay in with Neteyams family.

She had finally found it when she walked past pretending to be confused so she could walk further. She wanted to be alone and explore, if she could she would ride her Ikran so far away that she would be new Na'vi at some point, maybe to restart.

However, she was eager to learn the ways of the metakyina people. She wasn't found to much of the water but nevertheless shared it with everyone else back home.

Why am I still here? I'm being tortured mentally and physically it seems, I still haven't shared any words with Neteyam except passive aggressive ones with Lo'ak. I just need to be alone for a minute, just one minute.

She felt the breeze pass through her as her hair flowed with it. She smelled it through and it reminded her of home.

The nights and during eclipse where she would take herself and Neteyam out just as his own parents did on date nights. Flying on his Ikran and enjoying life as they wanted, ignoring responsibilities and duties they were given. She still missed and loved him despite known issues.

She felt a hand on her shoulder looking down, she fell into survival mode as it reminded her of that night she longed to forget once again.