Strange

~Narrator's POV~

It'd been approximately 4 years since both Ladybug and Chat noir had been partners in fighting crime for the people of Paris.
Usually, everytime they had defeated a villain, LB always got the praise while Chat always just stood in the shadows.
Bitter. That's how he felt about it.Every single time it would be "Oh ladybug what would Paris do without you" or "You're the best superhero" why was it not"Chat noir how does it feel to be Paris' most loved superhero". Sure, he still loved her more than his life but it just didn't seem as purr-fect as before.
Meanwhile back at home, His father, The one only fashion designer of Paris, Gabriel Agreste, wasn't making things any easier. He just seemed to taunt him about how everyone should stop gushing over Ladybug and focus more attention on Chat. It was as if he knew his secret identity. But in a way Gabriel did make a good point though.

~~~~~~~~~Marinette's POV
Chat and I had both had a successful victory over villains.
But it seemed as though he wasn't happy with it.Matter of a fact he hasn't been the same as the first time we became partners.He always seemed distant and cold as if he resented me.
Fuck. I thought. Maybe I've done something wrong? I'll talk to him on our next patrol.For now I'm exhausted...

A/N
Lol this is my first story/fan fiction 🥴I hope you liked the first part stay tuned for more 👋✌️