Chapter 3

In the morning, they said they're goodbyes and departed from Havenfield. Today was the second day of Foxfire. Sophie went upstairs to get ready. As she changed into her Foxfire costume her spectral mirror 'buddy' Vertina popped up and started making unwanted comments in her high voice. Sophie stepped out of the mirrors view and went downstairs to eat her breakfast. Today it was ripplepuffs and mallowmelt. After breakfast, Sophie teleported to Foxfire. She found Keefe waiting by her locker for her. "Hi Keefe!" She said happily. "Foster" Keefe said with his trademark smirk. Sophie licked the silver DNA strip. "Ugh, did Elwin choose the flavour today" Sophie said disgusted. "Probably. Anyways, what do you have first?" Keefe asked. "I have elvin history. Nice place for a snooze." "I have Elementalism, ugh we're gonna bottle lightning again. I'm so horrible at it!" Sophie whined. "Well Foster, you'll always find me at the ditching spot" Keefe offered. "Tempting but no" she replied. With that they went off to their lessons.

——————————

At lunch, Sophie sat with her friends. It was uncomfortable, seeing Fitz. But he had probably cooled down by now.  "So Marella, any new gossip?" asked Sophie, hoping to break the uncomfortable silence. "I thought you'd never ask" said Marella with a grin. "First, Tam and Rayni confessed their feeling for each other, Secondly, Dex and Biana are official and Lastly, it seems that our friend Stina might have a 'tiny' crush on Jensi." Stated Marella. "Wait, Stina and Jensi! OMG that should be called Jina!" Exclaimed Biana. "And you and Dex should be Dexiana"teased Linh. Dex and Biana blushed and scooted ever so slightly closer. "Well what will we call Tam and Rayni?" Asked Fitz.  "Raytam!" Cried Sophie and Keefe in unison. "Points to Sokeefe" snickered Tam. 

———=—————

After school, Sophie, Keefe, Biana and Dex met up in Atlantis for a double date. They had tried to call Rayni and Tam but they seemed to have their 'own plans'. They met at the most romantic cafe in Atlantis. 'Lovepuffs'. They had the most romantic time ever. They discussed plans of what would happen when they were married and then Sophie brought up a question no one expected her to ask. "Do you want to get your matchmaking scrolls? You know I can't since I'm unmatchable but I guess you can." Sophie asked. "No way Foster!" Keefe exclaimed. "What the point of my life if I can't be with you." He said it in a dramatic joking way, but deep inside, he meant it. "Maybe you and Sophie don't have to but the rest of us can get our scrolls and have a matchmaking sleepover." Biana suggested. " I hope I'm on yours and you're on mine" Dex said while wrapping his hand around biana's shoulders. "Well meet up at my summer house, Glamwater, at sunset. Call everyone else" said Biana. With that, they leaped away to call everyone else.

———————————-

Sophie and Keefe arrived at Glamwater hand in hand. It was a beautiful private island 1km west of Goa, India. It was decorated in such a sparkly way that it hurt your eyes to look at it. "This is definitely Biana's place" mumbled Sophie. "Come on Foster, let's go inside." Keefe said. They went inside to see everyone else waiting for them. They sat down and waited. "I'll open mine first." Biana said. She opened her scroll. First was some guy who called Kathan, Third was Dex and 15th was Tam. Biana squeezed Dex's hand when she saw his name. Dex then opened his scroll. First was Biana. They kissed at this news. When they finally pulled away, they both said to each other "I love you" "aww! That's so cute" Marella said. "Well you're up next Marella" Fitz said. Marella opened her scroll and gasped. Fitz was second on her list. Fitz then hastily opened his list. Marella was third on his list. Fitz leaned back and Marella rested her head on his chest. Linh went next. First on her list was Wylie. "Well, it looks like I'll be making a trip to Wylie's place." She said. "Hey bangs boy, where's your girlfriend?" Keefe asked jokingly. "Right here" Rayni replied. "Ahh!" They all cried, surprised. "Was Tam hiding you in the shadows?" Linh asked. "Yeah, I was" Tam replied. "I'm first on Tam's list and he's fourth on mine."Rayni said. Just then, Wylie called Linh on her imparter. "Linh!" He said. I just got my second matchmaking form and you're first on my list!" Linh replied "Same here! Just that it's my first matchmaking form. Hey wanna come over, we're having a couple sleepover party at Biana's summer house Glamwater. Of course only if we are a couple" Linh was blushing but so was Wylie when he said "of course we are!" "Okay, so each couple gets a room" said Biana. "Let's play a game first Bi" Dex said. "How about seven minutes in heaven just that each couple gets ten minutes in the cupboard." Fitz suggested. "Yeah let's play" 

Hi guys!!! I hope you are enjoying the story so far!!!! I finally made a long chapter! I'm going to continue the sleepover in the next chapter since I need time to think....

Thanks for reading. Updates coming soon!.