Love, Mama Rose

I flipped to the other page and a slip of paper fell to the floor. I turned it over and it was a check for $2,000. I skimmed down the will to the disposition of property. She would leave me with her house in Allentown, a Victorian style home in California and a trust fund in the amount of $35,000. I frowned, where did all this money come from?

Eva came out the bathroom,

"Did you find it?"

"My grandma gave me $37,000."

"Merde, that's a lot of damn money." She kneeled on the floor beside me and read the letter. Her eyes watered. "That's so sweet."

"I can't take this money. I wouldn't even know what to do with it."

"You're grandma is very generous."

"I'm going to talk to her about this when we get home" i put the envelope in my suitcase.

"Oo here's your swimsuit." Eva pulled the 2 piece fron under my pile of clothes. I reached for it and she pulled it back. "I want to put it on you."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

"Yepp, now come here." She pulled me to her by my robe and kissed my neck.

"Mmm you smell good baby." She slid her hands inside the robe and grabbed my ass.
"Baby we have to go help set up for the cook out"

"Do you really want to do that?" Eva looked up at me and bit her lip. I shook my head. "Ok then." She smirked and pushed me back against the wall. She pushed my legs apart with her knee and started to finger me. I moaned and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Faster baby."
Eva did as I said picking up the pace until I came on her fingers while biting her neck.

"I don't think I could ever get tired of you." I told Eva. She winked at me, "I'm not done yet." She pulled the robe off me completely then had me lay on the bed. She got out our double sided dildo and sucked on it before inserting it into my pussy. She fucked me with it for a few moments before getting in front of me and sliding the other side into herself. She began to move the dildo back and forth, in and out of me. I held her waist and pulled her closer making the dildo go deeper inside both of us. We both cried out as I guided her hips back and forth. Fuck baby yesss Eva moaned as she started to play with her clit

Knock knock

"Guys --" Lauren walked into the room just as Eva came. She froze with her eyes wide. I moved the dildo from between Eva and I and went down on her. She whimpered stop but pulled my head closer to her.

I heard the door close then moments later Lauren sat on the bed beside Eva. I watched Eva pulled her down into a kiss while I continued eating her out. Before I knew it Lauren was down to her underwear and loving on Eva's nipples while she came in my mouth.

Suddenly the door opened,

"Lauren? What the hell!?"

We jumped up as Cassie stormed into the room and grabbed Lauren,

"Oww that hurts Cas let me go."

"No bring your ass on, I turn my back for 5 minutes and you run off to fuck somebody."

She yanked Lauren's arm until she followed her out the room.

"Holy Shit." Eva said.

Holy shit indeed.

Lauren P.O.V

"Cassie I didn't fuck her! I promise." I sat on the bed in our room crying as Cassie paced the floor.

"Then why the hell where you in your underwear?"

"I was just --"

"Just what? I don't wann hear any fucking lies Lauren, I told you not to do shit with them!!"

"I'm sorry I was just in the moment, I walked in the room and they were fuc--"

"Seriously?? So you walk in on anybody fucking and you join in?"

"No, I said I'm sorry!!"

I stood up and reached for her.

"Get your fucking hands off me."

"Baby please!" I started sobbing.

She shoved me back and I stumbled.

"I can't do this anymore." Her voice was calm now.

"What do you mean??"

"I'm not patient enough to wait for you to grow up. I lose my temper too easily to be dealing with shit like this. I'm just going to end up hurting you physically and myself emotionally. And I honestly don't want to go through that again."

She walked toward the door but I blocked her way.

"No I can't lose you Cassie, I'm sorry I can change, I promise!"

"Move Lauren!"

"No! I'm not letting you walk away from this." I started crying again

"I don't want to put my hands on you Cassie."

"Do it! If you wanna punch me go ahead I deserve it! But I'm not letting you go. I love you Cassidy."

Cassie looked shocked, "You love me?"

"Yes!" I cried, "I love you and I'm in love with you, I don't know what got into me earlier I promise it'll never happen again. Just give me a ch--"

"I love you too."

"What?"

"I said I love you."

I walked back up to her, wrapped my arms around her waist and lay my head on her chest.

"We have to talk though."

Cassie P.O.V

"I know I know it's not going to happen anymore I promise." Lauren said and looked up at me.

"Not about that."

I went to lay on the bed and wrapped Lauren in my arms.

"My ex-fiance didn't die, I just let you assume that."

Lauren stiffened and turned to face me.

"Umm what happened to her?"

"I used to hit her. I'd just get so angry. The last time before she left I went crazy. I messed up her lip, I kicked her. It was awful. I went to run her a bath and when I came out she was gone. I haven't seen her since except for on the back of her books. She's a writer."

There was silence.

"Say something please."

Lauren sat up.

"I don't know what to say."

I sighed, "I've been seeing a counselor, taking anger management classes. I'm trying to get myself together. I don't want to scare you away."

"You're not, I believe that you're trying."

I sat up and kissed her, "Thank you."

"Yeah, but if you ever put your hands on me like that then I'm going to fuck you up. I will not hesitate to cut off your titties"

My eyes widened, "Yes ma'am"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N This chapter is short cause I'm sleepy. I should probably go to sleep because my graduation is tomorrow and I have to get up early.

I have some interesting ideas for the next chapter. So stay tuned