Nico Pestis

Son of Pestilence, the second horseman of the apocalypse.

Age: 1,170 (17 in monster years)

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/him

Killer Style: My wardrobe mostly consists of ripped jeans, band tees, sweaters, and beanies. In terms of shoes, slip ons are my #1 choice. 

Freaky Flaw: I'm very asocial, and I rarely am the one to reach to others first. Hell, There are days I even try to avoid talking to people I care and I don't know why. I wish I could just be more extroverted. 

Favorite Color: Lime green, imperial red, and very dark grey. 

Favorite Food: Tiramisu and strawberry milk.

Biggest Pet Peeve: Getting sick, which happens to me pretty often. I have asthma, so my immune system is shot. You'd think the son of Pestilence would have a stronger immune system.

Favorite Activity: Making playlists, and playing with my pet rats.

Favorite School Subject: Clawculus. When I first started the class, I didn't think I'd like it but the way the calculations and methods were explained to me made it easy for me to understand.

Least Favorite School Subject: Dead Languages. I can write and speak the languages we are taught well but when the teacher calls on me to answer a question in said language, my brain just blanks on literally everything I've learned. 

Best Friends: Mal NuLeptin, Axis, Jackson Jeckyll, Holt Hyde, and Ghoulia Yelps. 

Pet: I have the three cutest rats ever! Ezra is a four year old white rat, Dash is a two year old grey rat, and Lucky, a one-year old rat that's brown and white. These little stinkers are the best animal friends any manster could ask for!