ೃ 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𖤐₊ °

En başından başla

About fifteen minutes, Enid got a text from Ajax and of course ran straight to his dorm right away. So that left me alone in their big room again.

Suddently, the door swung open again and this time it was Wednesday. "Hey, where were you? I was completely worried for you! Why didn't you tell me that you're going out? I could've helped you!" I said in one breath. She didn't even look at me and made her way over to her closet. "Thing, go to the wooden cabin in the forest." She ordered him and started walking out again but I got after her.

"Wednesday! Why are you ignoring me?" I raised my voice. She stopped in her tracks and turned around without looking at me. "I have a lot going on right now. I don't need you to be in danger every minute when you're out in the woods with me." she said and turned around again.

"Where were you." anger was heard in my voice and she stopped again. "No need to know." Wednesday shortly answered. "Wha- You can trust me, Wednesday! I'm your girlfriend." I started walking towards her and she turned around and glared into my eyes. "Oh really? What if I'd tell you that Xavier, your best friend is the hyde? What would you do?" He can't be. That's inpossible.

"He's not..." I looked at her and she only glared harder, making my eyes water. "How are you so sure about that? I don't even know why I tell you this. You could be his master after all." My eyes started to water up even more and a tear threatened to escape. "I-... Do you even trust me, Wednesday?" I asked and she remained emotionless. "I can't trust you." The tear slipped out of my eye and I walked out of the room, bumping into Wednesday on my way.

𖤐✒️ • °

I ran to Xavier's dorm room and knocked on his door. After a few seconds he opened and his expression fell the moment he saw my tear stained face. "Who hurt you, Y/N?" He asked and pulled me into his arms. "I had a fight with Wednesday." I cried out and he let go and looked into my eyes. "What did she do?" He was visibly angry and his hands held my shoulders. "Xavier. Get me to your art cabin. Now." I comanded and surprisingly, he lead me the way into the forest.

We arrived and saw the old wooden doors already opened. I continued my way to the cabin and quietly opened one of the doors to see Wednesday standing in the middle of the room and around her many paintings of the Hyde.

I continued my way into the room and looked around. A loud gasp escaped my lips and I brought my hand to my mouth. No... This can't be.

Wednesday swiftly turned around and sighted when she saw me. "Y/N. What are you doing here?" She whisper shouted, but I was to shocked to speak. "Is it true...?" I asked her and in the same moment, Xavier entered the cabin. "Y/N, I didn- Wednesday?" He asked and I turned around to look at him. "Are you-... This?" I asked and started tearing up again. Is my best friend... a monster?

"What? No- of course not! Y/N-" He started walking up to me but Wednesday grabbed my hand and we ran back to her dorm.

𖤐✒️ • °

I sat down on the floor and leaned my head on her bed. "I told you, Y/N." I still didn't look at her, brought my knees to my face and leaned on them.

She sat down next to me and I closed my eyes, to not cry again. "I'm... So sorry for what happened earlier." She apologized and my head shot up and I looked at her.

Her beautiful black eyes met my E/C ones and this time I could actually see feelings in them. "I didn't mean to hurt you. You're the only person I want to protect and... love. I can't afford loosing you." She explained with a soft tone and I didn't answer at first.

"Please say something." Wednesday slightly furrowed her eyebrows and I just nodded and smiled at her. She looked away and opened her arms. I crawled to her without hesitation and she gave me a long kiss on my forehead.

°•*⁀ ⊹₊ ࿔*:・𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 ; 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮 ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ᵇʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ²ᵐᵃʳʸ⁷ ᵒⁿ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ