ೃ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 𖤐₊ °

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

❛❛ 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥 ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was on my way to my next class when suddently, I pumped into something. Or rather someone. "Enid? Sorry." She turned around and smiled at me. "My, my, Y/N. We haven't seen each other in so long!" The girl jumped and wrapped an arm around me. "Yeah... Unfortunately." I answered sarcastically but she didn't notice.

We continued walking down the halls until she gasped and turned to me again. "Let's hang out after school! Be at my room at 4 pm." She smiled. "Bye, Y/N!" She added and skipped away. This girl-

I couldn't think straight in class. My view always wandered to the beautiful, black haired girl across my seat. She's just so- "Y/N? Did you hear me?" Ms. Thornhill disturbed my thoughts and the whole room was looking at me. "Miss, I think she was too busy staring at Wednesday." Bianca chuckled. "Shut your mouth, Barclay, before I cut your tounge out." I threatened her and she abbrubtly stopped.

I looked up again and was met with those black eyes I can get lost in so easily. The blood rushed into my cheeks and I quickly looked away to Ms. Thornhill again. "I apologize, Ms. Thornhill. Could you repeat the question, please?" I asked and we continued with the lesson.

I felt a pair of eyes burn into my side the whole time and turned my head a little to see Wednesday looking at me but quickly looked away after I caught her. I looked to my front again and felt my lips crawl into a slight smirk.

𖤐✒️ • °

Schoolday was over and I hurried to my room, changed and did my homework.

4 pm came by really quick and I made my way over to Enid and Wednesday's room. Okay, Y/N. You're confident. My knuckles made contact with the wooden door and I heard someone skip over to the door. "You're five minutes late." She frowned and I looked at Enid. "You should be happy I showed up at all."

She pulled me inside and I heard faint sounds of a typewriter. They stopped and I turned around and met those beautiful black eyes again. "Hello, Y/N." "Wednesday." I greeted her back and made my way over to her side of the room. "What are you doing?" I asked and leaned over her shoulder to get a better look at the paper.

She slightly tensed but relaxed right after. "I spend one hour a day writing at my novel." She answered and continued typing. My eyes wandered down to her slim fingers moving and scanned her whole posture. From her long arms up to her classic black braids laying on her shoulders, to her perfect jaw line and dark red lips, to her pointed nose and long lashes. Her bangs were perfectly laying on her forehead.

Wednesday's eyes shifted from the paper to my E/C ones and I got lost in them again. She looked down on my lips and into my eyes again and I did too.

Wednesday's hands left the typewriter and her face started to inch closer. "Y/N! Tha-" Enid cut herself off and my head shot into her direction when a faint clicking sound was heard.

There she was standing, shamelessly holding her phone up and smirking at Wednesday and me. "Enid..." I warned. "Don't you dare." I added and she started to click buttons on her phone. I was ready to run after her but a cold grabbed my arm. "Don't rush yourself. You're the only person I would be okay with dealing with dating rumours.... Or real dating." My head shot back to Wednesday and I started to blush again. "What?"

Her body turned around and she stood up. We were only inches apart from each other again. "I said I'd be okay with getting a girlfriend if it's only you." she repeated. "Me too." I answered and she started to move her face closer to mine again.

"OMG I got that on video!" "For real, Enid?" I rolled my eyes. Please, send her a brain that works.

°•*⁀ ⊹₊ ࿔*:・𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 ; 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮  ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ᵇʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ²ᵐᵃʳʸ⁷ ᵒⁿ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ