ೃ 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 ... 𖤐₊ °

[⚠︎︎] 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 ¡!

[⚠︎︎] 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 ¡!

❛❛ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

My head shot back down and my hand left the Weathervane cup I was just holding. Why did I just get a vision from touching a coffee to go cup? I stood up from my seat and speedwalked out of my dorm.

₊ ⊹ ° 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ✧° ⊹₊

Wednesday entered Weathervane. "We're closed." Tyler said, not even looking at her. "And you should lock your doors." Wednesday flatly answered. "What happened to Xavier?" Tyler asked. "He always seemed so normal. I mean for an outcast..." "Well, you know," Wednesday started. After that everything becomes blurry again, but clears off when Wednesday took a step closer to Tyler. "Does that mean you're ready to be more than friends?" He asked. She took a step closer to him again. And again. They were way to close for my liking. Tyler's eyes shifted from Wednesday's eyes, down to her lips. She seems to notice that because she started to move her face closer to his. What is she doing?! He did the same. And then she kissed him. My, Wednesday... What are you doing there... Don't break my black heart like that. Please.

₊ ⊹ ° 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊  𝐄𝐍𝐃 ✧° ⊹₊

I was running. Running through the rain to stop my vision from coming true. My clothes were already soaked but I couldn't care less. Man, why didn't I steal Mrs. Weems' car?! My vision became blurry from the tears that were threatening to come out of my eyes. Please, please, please let me be on time.

𖤐✒️ • °

I arrived at Jericho and ran straight to Weathervane but stopped in the middle of the road. I'm too late. Wednesday took one last step towards Tyler and connected their lips. Seeing this in real life made my heart shatter into a million pieces. My girlfriend... Wednesday Addams... Kissing a guy she friendzoned two times before?