We decided to go to Starbucks and tried to act as a not-so-couple-but-actually-a-couple.

      "I feel like her character is partly me," Royanne talked about the new series she was in and the character she was playing.
     We walked out of Starbucks and onto the streets for a walk.

     "Nah, she sounds way hotter than you," I joked. To which she hit my arm.

      "Sleep with both eyes open tonight Othonos,", she warned.
     "I feel like I'll be hated by most of the female population soon."

     "Why?" I asked while sipping my drink.

     "Firstly, I'm 'dating' famous basketball player, Demetri Lycan Othonos," She said,
      "And I'm co-starring Hollywood's golden boy, Tyler Carter."

       I laughed. So she was Tyler's co-star. I couldn't wait to see his face when he realized his new damsel was my 'girlfriend'. He invited me on set the following week.

      "Oh my gosh! Demetri Lycan Othonos!" someone exclaimed.

      "Yah, we gotta go," I said, got Royanne's hand and we hurried down the streets.
       We did bump into the paparazzi at a point but we escaped.

     The two of us laughed as we escaped into an alley and sat by a hidden emergency staircase.

      "With all this we're doing, I think I'll just become an actor," I joked.

      "You really like Quinn huh?" she asked after sometime.

       "I do, same with you and Lucas?" I asked to which she nodded in reply.

      "A toast to liking exs!" She joked, making us both laugh.
       She was crazy but also a really good friend.

       We even had a call with Layla, who was in Vietnam.

       "So I'm gone for a little bit and rumors about you and Lucas come out, then you steal my boyfriend. Wow Royanne, fake friend much!" Layla joked and fake cried dramatically.

       "I guess he prefers Dancers to Models," Royanne teased.

        "I'll get you for that. I'm returning soon and I'll get Demetri back," Layla stated.

       "Demetri is right here," I said.

      "Exactly what's making talking about you fun," Royanne said and I tugged on her braids.

      "Anyway, I have to go, bye guys," Layla said, we said bye and she cut the call.

       Royanne then pulled the ends of my cornrows. I was about to react when I heard the shutter of a camera. They'd found our hiding spot. Soon most of them came.

     "Just a statement."

      "Do you have anything to say about the speculations?"

      "That they are just spectaculations," I replied, "Can't people just hang out as friends."

      "Are you talking about you and Royanne or You and Quinn Montanari?"

      "Sources say-" another one continued

       "Sources say crap sometimes," Royanne said.

        "Is that you or the pregnancy hormones from Lucas's baby speaking?" a cocky one said.

      They kept pressing it and Royanne looked to be getting even more irritated.

       "Listen, we really have nothing to say. We have somewhere to be," I started,
      "So please keep those rumors to yourselves because my girlfriend isn't pregnant for anyone. "