Indian attack/water park 1

Ace (P.O.V.)

Last night was all i could think about today, the way my body perfectly fitted like a puzzle piece oh and how tight she was but it doesn't help that now she's sitting on my lap in front of the dads. But I'm suddenly pulled out of my daze by the sound of a shit looking and sounding car engine "Hey guys I'm going to go see if she needs help." Jules said looking to the dads seeing them looking at Jules bent over but Eric " She knows how to fix cars?" Marcus asks "Yeah when ever we have car trouble she always helps fix it saves us money cause she's smart though." Eric replies when she pops the hood it's basically game over for me the gust of smoke blows her hair away having to adjust myself so it doesn't look so obvious that I'm extremely hard. Jules walks back over to us sitting back down on my lap pulling her close putting my lips next to her ear "You looked so hot baby it made me readjust my shorts." I say with a growl "So I've got a question, are you dating yet?" Kurt asks Jules and I nod our heads in sync "Pay up Lenny you to Higgins." "Wait you bet on us no surprise there "I say with a scoff Jules and I just sit there in disbelief "I'm telling mum dad." "you better not, because if you do I will take your car keys away." "If you do then I'll tell mum where you stash your chocolate." Jules retorted "ohhhhh she got you there." Kurt says me and the guys just laughed at their banter.

"Hey guys, do you wanna come and play arrow roulette with us?" Marcus asks "No I think we're good, have fun though also $30 if someone gets hurt." Jules says looking at me nodding her head " Alright bet." Dad says once the dad leaves grabbing her by the neck kissing her i go to stick my tongue in her mouth but she denies me access to her mouth i pinch her ass for her to open up and mission accomplished, finally pulling back "That was extremely hot you know. if we were alone i would take you in that house and rail you everywhere and make you scream my name." i seriously " is that a promise? and i used to fix cars with my grandpa." Jules says looking in my eyes trying to act all innocent "You little minx don't try and act so innocent and you know it's a prom-." I'm interrupted by screaming looking over at the dads carrying rob with an arrow in his foot "What's going on?" Sally asks "Rob got attacked by an Indian." Dad tried to lie "Daddy ? What happened?" another girl came out of nowhere "you look at her and you're not getting some." Jules said with a huff. who knew she could be so territorial

"This is my other daughter Amber everyone." Rob introduced with a wince looking at it made me feel thankful we didn't go. but when the wives saw the arrow sticking out of his foot, it all hell broke loose screaming and heaving "High five me." Marcus says towards Eric and i but i just glare at him and he flinches "Bridget come down here, daddy's hurt." Amber said "Another one?" I asked Jules and I couldn't help but laugh when we saw the other girl. She looked like Rob's twin. "Now that makes perfect sense." Kurt says with a laugh "I think we're gonna have to pull it all the way through." i said once i said it we all started fighting to see who got the honours . "Shhh!Shhh!Shhh!" Gloria tried to calm us all down "we're gonna be alright here. all we need poultice with some maize that will-" "oh shut up! that poultice shit doesn't work! It never worked! Get some alcohol on this bitch! You should know plenty about how you were born during the prohibition." Rob finally snaps putting my hand over Jules mouth to stop from laughing. "And there's the snap." Marcus says with a chuckle "that was great, hey lenny where's my $30 dollars." Jules says dad reluctantly brings out his wallet and gives the money over.

After talking to Jasmine, Amber and Bridget to get to know them better, Jules and I say good night walking into the bedroom. I ask "do you want to shower first or me?" Jules walks closer to me giving me that innocent look again "how about we shower together? just no funny business." tilting my head back and letting out a loud groan "you're gonna kill me one day." "Are you coming or not?" After our long shower we decided to head off to bed. "I hope you know that wont be on for long you know that right." "oh i know just wanting to wear it."

Waking up the next morning with Jules in my arms is the best thing in the world today was the day that I was meant to leave with my family to Milan but she is worth it in the end

Waking up the next morning with Jules in my arms is the best thing in the world today was the day that I was meant to leave with my family to Milan but she is worth it in the end. I felt Jules naked body stir in my arms pulling her closer even though we were naked. It still didn't help how hot it was inside when it's 90 degrees outside and 75 inside "Morning baby." "Morning Ace you know today was meant to be the day you leave." Jules says with a little frown "I know but I'm not leaving you're worth it." I say giving her a kiss, giving her my shirt that was basically torn off of me last night going in for another kiss when Becky comes bolting inside "Jules! Jules! Ace!" Yelled while jumping on the bed

"What's going on?" I say "Where not leaving! and guess what we're going to the water park!" Becky says in excitement Jules grabs Becky into a massive hug after about a minute she lets go and leaves I see out of the corner of my eyes that Jules is glaring at me I give her a slight smile " Ace Enzo Feder I thought you locked the door what if she came in and I was naked?" I flinched when she said my full name. "I'm sorry I thought I did forgive me." " You're lucky you're hot." she says getting out of bed grabbing her stuff and walking to the bathroom, my brain registering what she said " Hey baby what's that meant to mean?" she doesn't reply I just hear her laughing. Taking my car with Becky, Andre and Greg in the back "You excited guys?" Jules says looking at the kids. "Heck yeah" "yeah "of course." all the kids say at once " what about you baby?" "Yeah of course just hoping we don't run into Logan because that 'll be awkward." Jules says with uncertainty "I forgot about that kid but he won't and can't have you cause your mine." saying possessively  while kissing her hand pulling into a parking space seeing the others are there the kids let out a cheer "Alright guys lets do this." I say hopping out of the car to help Becky out. "Jules can you hold my hand?" Becky asks " yes of course." Jules says putting her hand for Becky I stand there watching the interaction with a smile on my face "Don't worry son that's gonna be you soon trust me." dad says not even knowing he was behind me "oh trust me it's gonna be sooner rather than later." I say with determination  "that's my boy." shaking me walking into the waterpark together, behind Jules and Becky.

NA: please don't forget to comment for me to do the second movie