The Aftermath

Not Proofread

After that day, a lot of things changed between each other. Although they would all claim that it did not, if you enter the villa, you can immediately see how much they have all changed. Even when they don’t realize themself. Hm, except for Cale himself.

“Let’s go to the field human!!”

“Nya! I wanna make flower crowns!!”

“Let’s go!!”

“Hm, alright.”

‘They should enjoy being kids, they worked so hard back in the war.’

-Tap-

“Hm?”

Cale looks down to the little human form Hong. Hong was holding out his hand to Cale as if he wanted him to hold hands. Which was odd at first, since Hong had never done this before; claiming to be old enough to care for himself.But it’s not a brother to Cale, Hong is still a kid after all, they can change their mind from time to time. 

So of course, Cale didn’t mind and grabbed his hand as they walked out of the Villa and to the field.

-grab-

“?”

On walked beside Cale on his right side and grabbed that hand. Hong was understandable but On? It was a bit unusual for her to do these kinds of things. Most of the time, she would just walk beside him or on his shoulder as her cat form.

‘She’s also just a kid. . .’

Cale simply just accepted this with the excuse that they still wanted some attention and time together as a family. 

‘Of course, they must miss their parents. . .’

“C. . .le”

‘They must feel very lonely without their mother,’

“. . .ma. .”

‘or fathe-’

“DAD!!”

“!?”

Cale flinched as On shouted at him. He immediately turned towards her to see what was wrong but to his surprise.

“Hehe!”

She smiled happily.

‘Wait. . .did she just-’

“Dad, hurry up, you walk slow”

Dumbfounded, he watches her flush a bit and looks away from him while trying her best to keep her facial expression normal. But in fact, she was nervous yet joyfully excited. Cale stopped walking and checked his ear real quick. Unsure if he must’ve misheard her. 

Her brothers, Hong and Raon look at each other before nodding. 

“What's wrong dad?”

“Does your ear hurt human?”

“Eh?”

“Dad?”

“Hm. . .I think something is wrong with my ears. . .I keep mishearing you guys-”

“You didn’t.”

He widens his eyes and looks at both children smiling at him. Pulling his hands to continue walking forward.

“Is it alright with you. . .to call you that?”

On clenches his hand tight, worried if he might’ve changed his mind. But instead. . .