Oct 5th, at lunch in the cafeteria(a gift for y'all)

As I am writing right now, Blossom is bragging to her friends about her own designer thing whatever dingy thingy boring whatever. I mean, like is that girl that vain? She just said about... WHAT? UHHHH...? She said about... HOW SHE'S THE BEST AND GETS AN A+ ON EVERYTHING??? I don't think so! HUH? SHE GETS ALWAYS GETS A F- ON TRADITIONAL SUBJECTS(maths, english, writing, science, the boring stuff) AND THE CREATIVE SUBJECTS(drawing, performing, drama, you know).

Ugh, she is SO vain she wants me to, like, I dunno. RIP her head off? I mean, that would stop her big mouth talking on and on and on... but isn't that illegal or something??? Anyway, gotta go!

~Later~

*At the fountain ⛲️*

I am now writing as Blossom's taking a SELFIE for her FRIENDS. Geez, girl, can't you take a hint and stop? Her friends are just standing there, like, so bored, that I thought their eyes going to pop out and explode. That would be scary, anyway. Ugh... I hope she doesn't pUsH mE iN tHe FoUnTaIn AgAiN. I hope... poor me...

'Ugh! Darn! The light's too bright! I can't see my pulchritudinous(a.k.a beautiful) face!'

'Who cares, Blossom, just do it already!' one of her friends grumped.

I guess her friends are super bored. They are like: Come on, Blossom! Just DO IT already! I think I'm going to run out of here screaming!!!

Poor friends! Oh well. I have no idea why Blossom's on the edge like that. Bruhhhhh.

Blossom is trying different poses that she said would look "super GLAM!" I mean like, how is that girl that  vain? Geez, girl, can't you take a dang hint and do it somewhere else??? I mean, you said the light's too bright, right girly?

Huh? I'm shivering... why? UH... I'm going to stand up and take a look. Wait... why am I soaking wet??? What??? This is... wait a MINUTE!!

SPLASH!!! 

Blossom... sh- she. ... She toppled into the fountain!

'NOOOO! MY PHONE!! IT'S WET! HOW AM I SUPPOSED T-T-TO T-TAKE A S-S-SELF-IE??! NOOOO! ARE YOU OKAY, MY PRECIOUS PHONE? DARN, IT'S NOT WORKING! NOO! IT WAS MY FAVOURITE(American spelling: favorite)!!! WAHHHHHH!!!' Blossom screamed, ranted and cried.

Girly, can't you just shrug it off and save up for a new one that looks the same instead or using one of your other ones instead of just turning into an EmOtIoNaL mEsS?

It was so loud I had to plug my ears! As Blossom stomped out soaking wet(more than me), she accidentally dropped her phone again but with her purse as well. Then she dove again for it. OMG! It was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!

Blossom looked at me with devilishly-looking eyes. I plastered and innocent and confused face back at her which clearly meant: WHAT?

She gritted her teeth back at me and went down to the office to get new clothes. As she was about to disappear, she gave me one last of her Death Glares.

I have seriously no idea why. That girl has some SERIOUS ISSUES! What is happening? I think her brain still NEEDS TO GROW.

Anyway, gotta go! I will write later!

:)

Adventures of Ballerina No.10 [BOOK 1]- Tales from a smart girl's lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें