Jin then took the girl in his arms ...and stared at her without blinking...one by one everyone took her in their arms feeling overwhelmed to see this beautiful girl...

After tae was shifted to the private kook went inside with their baby in his arms...tae smiled widely when he saw kook with their daughter...

"See...she is so beautiful sweet heart "kook spoke as he sat next to tae showing the girl to tae...

"Of course she is after all she has taken after you Mr mafia"tae spoke caressing the soft cheeks of the girl who stared at them with her wide doe eyes...

"Hmm that's true...my princess is just like me..."kook spoke playing with her chin...

"Congratulations "they both looked at the door when they heard the loud voice...

"Thank you thank you"tae spoke Chuckling at the adults gathering around his bed...

"I swear tae she is soo cute...I mean she can be a model without even too much struggles"Jimin spoke on which enuwoo and Jin nodded their heads agreeing with them...

"No...she will be ceo of my company...a perfect business woman"yoongi spoke with a proud face...

"Excuse me...she will be mafia like her dada"kook spoke with a confident face...

"No...she will be an idol and will help her mama to meet BTS"tae spoke looking at the small girl while everyone looked at him with a 'are you serious' look...

"Poor girl...she just born and this people here are planning what she will be"yeonjun spoke shaking his head ...

"I know right...but it will be good if she will be our mafia leader" felix spoke...

"You know you won't be able to even move your hand to hold a gun when she will be a mafia leader ...Emily spoke rolling her eyes...

"Meanie"felix spoke pouting...

"Guys....guys...she is too small for all this discussion...let her live her childhood first"Joon being the wise person spoke ..

"That's correct...my princess will enjoy her childhood than she will decide what she wants to be"kook declared...

"Do any of you thought any name for her"yoongi asked taking her in his arms...

"Hmm... sweet heart said he will decide her name... sweet heart...now tell us what you have decided to name her"kook spoke side hugging tae...

"Really... should I tell you all"tae asked...all of them nodded...tae than forwarded his hand to take her in his arms...

"Ok...so...She is... Jeon Lisa...Our daughter"tae spoke staring at her making kook to smile at tae with eyes filled with so many emotions...

"Perfect name for a beauty like her...lisaaa"Jin spoke squealing...

After staying there they all thought to leave the couple alone with their daughter....

"Koo..."tae called kook who was busy staring at the girl...

"Where is Jennie...I didn't saw her... everyone came but why she didn't"tae asked looking at kook who got nervous...

"She is busy...I send her for some work..."kook spoke smiling at Lisa who was holding his pinky finger...

"But why you send her today...she wanted to meet princess so badly"tae spoke pouting...

"Sweet heart... don't worry you will meet her at house...ok...now tell me how are you feeling are you hurt anywhere"kook asked changing the subject...tae told him how he was feeling and they both talked like that....

****

Next day...

Tae got discharged today...now he was in jeon mansion sitting on the couch with kook next to him having Lisa in his arms...

"Koo...why do I think like you are hiding something from me..."tae asked looking at kook who tries to avoid eyes contact with tae...

"Why will I hide anything from you sweet heart"kook asked... everyone looked at taekook silently stopping whatever they were talking about...

"Is it...than where is Jennie...I haven't seen her from.tbe moment I came"tae asked with raised eyebrow...

"She went to bring a surprise for you"kook spoke sighing...

"Surprise"tae asked with wide eyes...

"Yes...a big big surprise"kook spoke with a soft smile praying tae will be happy seeing his surprise...

"Oh my...when will she come back"tae asked with excited tone...

"I guess she is here"Jimin spoke when they heard screeching of wheels sound...

"Oh Jennie... finally you came...where is my surprise"tae asked standing up ... everyone also stood up excited to see what kook is giving tae as surprise...Jennie looked at kook who gave her a small nod...

"Wait I will come in a second "Jennie spoke as she walked back...tae waited for Jennie to come back with wide smile...

But his smile dropped and he froze on his place along with everyone except kook...as they saw the another person entering Inside with Jennie...

"Lisa"tae muttered looking at the girl he thought was dead...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author...

WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGERS....(Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara