Meeting him again..

I can't wait to get off of work today, the restaurant has been more busy, than ever. I really look forward to getting back to Oliver, he's always with my mom, whenever I work late. but he luckily loves his grandmother.

I walk down to the back of the restaurant, into our private room. take the orders, from the last table of the night. This table made reservations on the entire room. I think some of my colleagues mentioned something about F1 drivers or something. 

They are so loud, no doubt the chefs can hear them, out in the kitchen. I have stood in front of the table, where I see about 20 men, sitting and talking. Not one of them, has noticed me yet.

I tap a knife on the glass, that sits on the table on the side of their long table. Now I got every single one of them starting at me, I guess they didn't see that coming. 

"I just wanted to welcome you all, to Cipriani Monte Carlo. I am your waitress tonight, so if you guys need anything, I'm at the bar. But firstly, can I help you guys with something to drink?" I smile politely at the men in front of me, some of them look back into the drink cards, and other start telling me, what they want. 

As I have gathered all the beverage for the men, I walk down to their table. Leaving the tray at the table, so they can figure out the distribution by themselves. I walk back to the bar to grab the last tray for them. As I do the same as last time. 

I see a blonde man, hovering the first tray in the air, looking over at me, waiting for me to grab it. I walk over to him and nicely take the tray from him. He mouths 'Thanks' to me. 

Something seems familiar about him, but I'm not gonna think too much about it. I pick up the last tray, and walk back to the bar with them. Again walking back the their table, placing myself at the end of the long table.

"So are you ready to order, or do you need 10 more minutes?"

"I think we're ready, to order." Says the brown curly headed man, sitting almost in front of me, in a black t-shirt. I take everyone orders and walk to the kitchen, to make the chefs work their magic. 

20 minutes later all the food is ready for me deliver to the table. It takes me sometime, to get every plate to the table. Once I was done, I stand behind the bar, relaxing. Before the blond man, comes closer to the bar. I make myself look more presentable.

"Hey, could a get a coke?" I hear a manly voice ask.

"Yes, coming right up." As I stand with my back towards him. I feel something, almost like electricity, I have never felt like this around anyone but him. I can't be. I turn around, when he goes to grab the glass. His finger touch mine, again the electricity shots through my body. We look at each other, he looks me deep in my eyes. It's him.

I remove my eyes from his, before I give him the chance to do the same. Too late, for that. "Daf?" Shit, how could he stil remember me. I look back at him, now with teary eyes.

"Mick?" He nodded at me, him now also with teary eyes. This could not happen. Not now.

"Where have you been, you just disappeared after that fight, and you never came back. I thought something bad had happened to you."

"Yeah, well.... I promise, I have a good explanation. I just can't tell you here, or now."

"Why not? I have waited 4 years, don't you think I deserve it."

"Of course you do, but..... Give me your phone, I will text you place and time. We will talk about everything. There is more to talk about, than what you think." Mick looks at me, with wide eyes, and a scared expression comes upon his face. 

He hands me his phone. I put my number into his contacts. He then grabs his coke, and there he goes.