Chapter 11: War Has Been Declared!

Start from the beginning

"Why do you want to kill him so much? What has he done to you?" Jose spoke with a little astonishment. Even though Hector knows about the harsh punishment, he still wants to kill Ulquiorra. Whatever kind of act Ulquiorra committed, he seemed to have done something unforgivable.

Hector did not answer, got up from the couch and began to undress and then take off his shirt, leaving the upper half of his body exposed. After a few seconds, thick steam appeared from his body, but the steam quickly disappeared, revealing something that made Jose feel shocked.

"What the hell..?" Jose muttered in disbelief.

Hector's body and face were full of scars, scars from fire. But the worst part was that some of his bones and internal organs were visible, plus his left cheek was ripped out so that Hector's teeth could be seen.

This is the punishment Hector received for causing zanar to lose his best men.

Without saying a word, Hector's body returned to its previous state, sure enough, he used special magic in order to hide those scars.

"Let's not touch this topic again." Hector spoke very calmly as he put on his clothes.

Although he had more questions, Jose didn't say anything, it was wiser not to say anything, as it seemed very personal to Hector.

Hector sighed before his smile returned to his face. "Anyway, I guess it's time to implement the plan, shall we?"

Jose was surprised by the sudden change in Hector's mood, but he soon smiled.

"Gajeel is ready."

//////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////

«Magnolia, in a restaurant»

The place was as quiet as a cemetery!

No one dared to make a sound.

Why?

Because Ulquiorra was dining there.

There was not enough food in his small apartment, in addition to that he did not want to waste most of his time in the kitchen, especially since when he was very hungry, he could eat an amount of food that ten men could not eat; Therefore, the most appropriate solution is to go to a restaurant. Although he did not intend to make everyone terrified due to his terrifying aura and notoriety, he had never complained about such calmness.

Ulquiorra's fame increased greatly after he managed to face one of the ten saint wizards, although there were many people who had some doubts about that battle, but they couldn't deny the fact that Ulquiorra emerged victorious.

Three days have passed since he made his last mission. He had spent the first two days lying on his bed resting and restoring his depleted energy, as converting a large amount of magic energy into spiritual energy was not an easy thing, especially since he used a large amount of spiritual energy; Plus, his injuries made matters worse. Also, using Gonzui is not the right choice, as it can cause death to some people.

Ulquiorra felt something vibrate inside his pocket. When Ulquiorra puts his hand in his pocket, it turns out that the object is Lacrima.

"Looks like your appetite is still the same."

Ulquiorra looked at the lacrima. "Garl Vinland."

Garl's appearance was completely different from what he had in the village; His hair is in a ponytail, and he wears a white sleeveless shirt with jeans. Well, everyone needs a break.

"They say that you fought a saint wizard. They also say that you were badly beaten." Garl smiled cheerfully.

"I admit it was stronger than I expected." Ulquiorra answered calmly.