Chapter 5: Ulquiorra Schiffer vs Garl Vinland vs Lich

A/N: English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

[Cero.] Murciélago

(Cero.) Music

############################

Garl put his sword back into its scabbard and then took a fighting position.

'Does he really think he can face me?' Ulquiorra thought as he prepared to face Garl. Even though Ulquiorra was only able to use twenty percent of his full power, he was still a formidable opponent. After all, he did not become a cuatro espada out of thin air.

Garl moved very quickly towards Ulquiorra who was surprised at how fast Garl was. Ulquiorra blocked the sword using his left arm as a shield, but his arm was easily cut off. Before Garl could continue to attack, Ulquiorra had thrust his Zanpakuto into the ground and quickly pointed with his right hand in front of his opponent's face.

"Bala."

Garl was tossed backwards shattering some trees with his body before falling to the ground.

'Impossible! Not only is it fast, it is also capable of piercing my skin as if it were nothing.' Ulquiorra looked at his amputated arm. Since Ulquiorra came to this world everyone he encountered had been unable to scratch him, it was true that losing most of his power had made his hierro less solid than before, but that was not a sufficient reason.

Ulquiorra used his healing power to regenerate his amputated arm, his arm was regenerated after a few seconds.

"I knew that."

Ulquiorra looked away from his arm and looked at the source of the sound. Garl emerged from the smoke and dust and was in pretty good shape. If an ordinary human was subjected to such an attack, he would die instantly, but it seemed clear that Garl was not an ordinary human.

"Bala, your regeneration ability, your weird energy, your looks and your clothes. At first, I thought you were just a weirdo practicing a new kind of magic, but what I saw now made me sure of something." Garl said as he wiped the blood from his lips.

"What is it?" Ulquiorra asked as he took his Zanpakuto.

"You are not human."

Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow in response to Garl's words. Makarov, Goldmine, Bob, and maybe even Erza, they all felt at first meeting him that he wasn't human, but none of them were sure. Well, except for Garl.

"What makes you think I'm not human?" Ulquiorra said curiously.

"I don't think, I'm sure. Although I've never left my village, I know very well that your attack and regeneration are not magical. I don't know who you are or what you are, but whatever you're planning to do here.." A silver aura appeared around Garl’s body and his eyes began to glow with azure light. "You will inevitably fail."

The ground became shaking due to the magical energy exuding from Garl's body, Ulquiorra clenched his fist on his Zanpakuto. Previously, Garl was strong enough to defeat Aaroniero Arruruerie in his released. But now, Garl had a strength equal to that of Szayel Apollo granz in his released.