Prayers [Mooncrown]

Requested by 98Cyrus89

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Requested by 98Cyrus89

[Featuring: Palette Roller, Crescent, Lux, Merciless, Drop. Dream is mentioned, Ink is mentioned, Goopmare mentioned. Palette is still a minor. Age gap-]

"I see you're here again, will this be your morning routine?" Crescent took a seat next to Palette.

Palette just let out a faint laugh, "in order to fulfill this guardian position... indeed it will be my morning routine." the blonde one replied.

Palette hair length is long and it cover his eyes. Crescent took a notice of this and brush Palette's hair aside. He was startled by Crescent sudden touch so he accidentally showed his fear.

"Palette... ...?" Crescent worried for Palette. The blonde one nervously looked at him and fix his posture again.

"I-I don't r-really like to be touched... So uhm, I appreciate if you don't do that anymore." He explains as he avoiding eyes contact with Crescent.

Crescent look at Palette with pity and worry. He didn't mean to give a bad impression to Palette. "I am very sorry, Palette. I didn't mean to triggered you..."

Palette look at Crescent once again, he noticed the priest one have sad and regretful expression. So now, Palette know he can trust this one entirely. "It's alright..." He replied.

"We didn't know each other that much..." Palette reassure Crescent as he cover half of his face using his worn scarf. "Can we get introduce ourselves properly this time... ...?" Palette offers as he look at Crescent. Crescent has sparks in his eyes and smile.

"Of course!" Crescent agree then continue, "shall we finish the morning prayer first? We can go to a cafe after this, my treats." He offers to Palette too.

Palette nodded and smile, a genuine smile. How much Crescent adore it. Both of them continue their prayer along with the other who joins the prayers.

Crescent changes to his usual outfit and have Palette walk with him to the cafe. As they arrived at the cafe, Palette ordered a coffee, only coffee. "You're not going to order any food?" Crescent asked him.

Palette look at him with surprise but smile to reassure the priest. "I am not supposed to eat anything for now, I have shots at the studio later." Palette explain

"you starved yourself just to take a couple of pictures... ...?" Crescent sounds surprise yet worried for Palette. 'No wonder he gets tired easily, he didn't take care of himself... ...' Crescent thought as frowned summoned at his face.

Palette took a notice of this and starts to panicking inside. 'Oh no, he didn't think I am an attention seeker, does he? I should've say that I ate at home.. No, no, this is bad. This is the first time I has a proper conversation with him and I ruined it—'

[E.L.A] Sun & Moon sides stories [old lore]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें