LEVEL 50 - "Tsuragamae Kenji"

Start from the beginning

Y/n looks up at the man in thought, Hm.. was the entire Hero Killer thing such a big deal?

The two more formal boys stand up, as the other, after noticing the other two standing up, stands up as well. The girl simply stares at the chief of police uncaringly, legs crisscrossed as she sits in the middle of her bed.

"No, please, stay seated, woof." The dog-man interrupts once he noticed Izuku try to stand up.

The only girl in the room casually rests her head on her hand, subtly covering her mouth to hide her grin.

He... He said woof.

"So, you're the U.A students that defeated the Hero Killer, huh?" The dog-man hums.

"We are. Why?" Todoroki's eyes narrow at the man suspiciously, The police chief came all this way, why?

"Stain has some serious injuries. Severe burns and several broken bones, not to mention the stab wounds. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard, woof." The dog-man's face was stern as he explained the situation to the group of teenagers. "Here's a lesson you should have already learned. When quirks became the norm, the police force sought to maintain the status quo. They decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons. That's when heroes came in. They could do what we couldn't, if they were licensed, of course, woof."

The dog-man looks over at the heroes before redirecting his gaze towards the young heroes-in-training.

"It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly quirks. After all, we're here to stop such harm from being done. The only reason pros can use their powers now is because if the strict code of ethics that the early heroes chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury. Wether you were up against the Hero Killer or not, none of you had the authority to harm a villain." As the words were said, the students look up at him with varying expressions.

"That means the four of you, and your supervisors— Endeavor, Manual, and Gran Torino— should receive harsh punishments for this gross abuse of your powers." The man scolds as Y/n's lips twitch up.

A few giggles escape her before she covers her mouth, "Ahaha!"

"I apologize... but, did you wish for us to just watch that man get murdered?" The question was asked with faux innocence, Y/n tilting her head to the side.

"Or should we have waited for the police or the pro heroes to arrive? Because if so, then it wouldn't matter in the first place. The man would've died within the next few seconds if Iida hadn't stepped in. Really, what else did you expect us to do?" Y/n sighs, as if she was dealing with a young child who wouldn't listen.

"But.. if you insist, then I suppose next time I see someone getting stabbed by a serial killer in an alleyway, I'll just ignore it and walk away." As the words left her mouth, her lips were turned into a rare grin that was filled with malice at the police dog-man.

"So it's okay to break the way as long as it goes your way?" The dog-man's gaze didn't falter as the two eye's narrowed at eachother.

"But, sir," Todoroki interrupted before she could say another word, "isn't it a hero's job to save people?"

The dog-man sighs, closing his eyes, "This is why you're not a full-fledged pro yet. It's obvious U.A and Endeavor haven't been teaching you near enough. What a shame."

"You damned mutt!" Todoroki starts to storm towards the man.

"Todoroki. Listen, he's right." Iida tries to reason with him.

Gran Torino walks infront of the multi-haired boy, "Stop there, kid. You'll wanna hear him out till the end."

"What I've said is the official stance of the police department. But punishment would only be necessary if this went public. If it did, you'd probably be applauded by citizens everywhere. But there's no way you could escape from being reprimanded. On the other hand, we could say Endeavor saved the day. Stain's burns would support this story completely, and we could pretend you weren't involved, woof. Thankfully there were very few witnesses. This could be the last you heard of any punishments. It would mean no one would know about you, though. You'd receive no acclaim at all."

"Nice." Y/n yawns, falling back on her bed, "I agree, do whatever you need..."

She heard a few things being said but wasn't able to hear them as she lost consciousness.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !