LEVEL 46 - "Bloodcurdle"

Comenzar desde el principio

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Bloodcurdle." Y/n acknowledges, making three eyes shift towards her, "His quirk is called Bloodcurdle. So most likely something having to do with our blood."

"Y/n, how do you..?" Izuku looks towards her confused.

"Ah. A new part of my quirk I figured out during the sports festival. Though, I would ask questions later. He's still standing, after all." Y/n looks back at Stain with a chilling grin.

Izuku looks back towards him as well, but his eyes widen as he sees the injured pro hero.

"Midoriya, L/n, please! Don't get involved! This doesn't have anything to do with you!" Iida declares loudly.

"Iida, what are you saying?" Izuku questions the boy with a concerned frown.

"You two showed up to save your friend's life. You even made a big entrance. But I agreed to kill him and this so-called pro. When your friend chose to fight me, it's guaranteed that the weaker of us would be culled. So, what will you do?" Stain asks as Izuku's eyes simply narrow.

"Listen to me!" Iida yells, "Stand down. Run away. I told you, this has nothing to do with you!"

"If you really believe that then why are you trying to become a hero in the first place?! There are plenty of things I'd like to say, but they'll have to wait. All Might was right, though. Meddling when you don't need to us the essence of being a hero!" Izuku declares, going into an defensive position as Stain look at him taken aback for a moment before sharply grinning.

Izuku runs forward as Y/n follows, preparing to try out her new blades that were sharper than before (Hatsume is an absolute angel for somehow getting them approved (even if it was a bit illegal) ).

Izuku ducks past the Hero Killer, avoiding getting cut as Y/n prepares to kick Stain's stomach but had to dodge as the blade got too close to her leg, jumping right next to where Izuku was. Stain was quick to react, bringing his blade down on where the two were supposed to be.

They're gone?

Stain looks up to see the boy preparing to punch him, "5%... Detroit... Smash!"

Y/n darts past him, extending the blade in her shoes to leave some rather deep cuts on man's arms.

Izuku lands back next to Y/n, who had already moved back stand next to Iida as she claps her hands together, "Yay..."

Stain grins, licking the tiny bit of blood on the blade as Izuku hunches over, eyes wide as he freezes up. Y/n freezes as well, the two falling to the ground next to eachother.

Stain walks past the two, "You're not powerful enough. It's not that you predicted my movements. You just left my field of vision and maneuvered so that you'd be able to get in a clean shot. But I saw through your plan."

"Bleh. How lame." Y/n rests her head on the floor, laying down completely.

She was essentially immortal til she died of old age, it's only natural she doesn't care about her life that much.

"There are countless false heroes around here who are all talk, but I think the both of you are worthy of staying alive." Stain walks acknowledges before glaring at the Pro and Iida, "You're both different from these two."

"Wait, don't! Stop it!" Izuku calls as Stain's blade hovers infront of Iida face before he holds it up, preparing to stab the boy. "Get away!"

Suddenly a burst of fire flashed in the alleyway as Stain jumps away.

"Someone else to get in my way." Stain frowns, "Today's been full of distractions."

"L/n." Todoroki holds up his phone which showed the map with the area and a text message which simply said 'Izuku.' "You need to give more details in a time like this. I was almost too late to stop this guy."

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !